Happy Christmas and New Year.

Miracle

OMG Melody that's an awful lot of decs!! But beautiful. It must have taken you years to collect so many! I think I definitely need to up my Christmas spec a bit ......have got a bit lazy in last few years!! It tends to happen a bit when you have no children or grandchildren but deep down I still do love it all.

Ive saved the video so I can follow those science links.......they look really interesting will let you know x

Happy Christmas everyone and lots of dancing / dance watching for 2015

Make it a year to go and see a Company have never seen before!!

Edited by LinMM
  • Like 5

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to 'All BalletCo' addicts (or is that just me!! :) )

Melody - I can now say that I know someone who has more trees than me - I have 4 indoors and 1 outside each year.  Thank You!

Harwel - DD just received her RAD Intermediate result last week so we are certainly celebrating (rather than waiting anxiously!).  Hope everyone else received a lovely RAD Christmas Present too.

• Like 9

My goodness, Melody! How impressive! I wonder how long it has taken you to build up your collection?

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope the coming year will bring lots of happiness to everyone.

A little over 30 years. We have ornaments on those trees that I remember buying in the 1980s (which means they've survived two cross-country trips during our moves between here and California), and we bought the tall skinny tree (the one decorated like a rainbow) in 1995 or 1996 (that's our oldest tree). We're really buying very little these days on account of we now have more stuff than we can display at once.

Edited by Melody
  • Like 2

Where do you store it all during the rest of the year, Melody????  It's absolutely gorgeous - reminds me of Christmas at Downton Abbey!   Tonight is the 8th candle of Chanucah, so as well as wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2015, I'd like to wish my fellow candle-lighters, a very happy Chanucah and hope you've gone easy on the doughnuts!

• Like 5