Elmhurst auditions Sept 2017 entry

Happymum

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to everyone! How many Year 7's do Elmhurst take? My DD would like to audition for vocational school next year.We are quite far away from Elmhurst can anyone audition?do they have open days? Thanks for any info/advice

There are 21 in the current year 7 Dancer123

My DD auditioned for y7 yesterday. Was anybody given an indication of when we could expect results? I completely forgot to ask!

Last year we auditioned on the Tuesday and had results by the following Thursday.

Good Luck to everyone x

Edited by Mumofaboy

My DS had a great time at Elmhurst today. He enjoyed his audition and came out smiling.

The parent/candidate discussion was just a friendly chat with a child about school, boarding and dancing.

I guess we will receive the results next Friday (Thursday if we are lucky).

• Like 5

The numbers taken into Year 7 are quite variable from year to year and not necessarily an equal number of girls and boys - just depends on how many children they see that they really want and can fit in ....

BUT I don't believe there is space for many more than 24 in the boarding areas and no more than 20 to 24 MDS grants becoming available for new children !

The letters are arriving for the girls....my hus band is a postman in sorting office and has been sorting them for delivery....start stalking your postman. Good luck everyone xxx

Edited by TBG
  • Like 5