News from Upper School Auditions

JulieW

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one criticised the teaching if you back to the thread you will see what was actually written. Then again the thread was locked because emotions were running high by a lot of people. I don't remember anyone criticising the teaching standards.

• Like 3

It is always a disappointment to me when Tring is not deemed to be ' up there ' with the top schools for classical training . ( see recent ' pecking order ' thread ) . The teachers there are amazing , and the work ethic of the students too . These recent results are testament to this . In the recent Molly Lake Awards - A Tring girl was the winner , and several Tring runners up . Well done to the 3 students ( or is it. 4. ? ) , and to all their teachers . Hurrah for Tring !! I'm hopeful that these MDS will maybe benefit some forum members !! Well they will certainly benefit someone !! X I expect I shall be deemed to have gone ' off topic ' so please feel free to move this to the section called ' in praise of Tring Park School !!!! ' x

• Like 15

Tring is definately one of the top schools for its classical training. I have ALWAYS praised the teachers there. There were some issues that I wasn't happy about. But as a country we are very lucky for the ballet training opportunities up and down the country.

• Like 2

Thank you tutugirl! I am in full support of your comments. I think the school is fantastic, anyone on here whose child is going in September should be very excited and thrilled. Also, young man in the young British dancer competition for ballet. ????????

Edited by Harwel
  • Like 4

Fabulous news for the Tring students, a testament to the very high standard of classical training they receive.

Also huge congratulations to the non vocational student who has gained a place, gives hope to others who have chosen (or not been chosen) to train vocationally from the age of 11yrs.

Massive well done to Haggis' son, what a wonderful result for your son and to anyone else I have missed, I am in awe!

• Like 3

Hi Harwel/Tutugirl,

I can only comment on my post in the pecking order thread. My comment is a reflection of the perceived pecking order I have gleaned in my travels to auditions, summer schools etc.

I did say that all children at vocational schools in the UK are very talented and most of our dc would love to be at any of them. My dc would love to be at Tring...... and we would support that.

• Like 1