News from Upper School Auditions

JulieW

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi angel- where does you dd dance at the moment? My dd has also had offers from enbs and elmhurst and we are going to accept enb

Hello Balletmom007 and welcome to the Forum.  Congratulations on your dd's success.  I do hope you will continue to join in.

Well done everyone, I'm sure I followed belljul's DS on the old forum years ago! So lovely to hear the good news from you all, but for those not getting the results they hoped for, remember what is always said on here, a no means not now, not never :)

Sx

And huge well done to those offered ENB and Elmhurst, especially Angel's beautiful daughter who entered this merrygoround at the same time as my DS and their paths crossed again two years ago. I know I've just posted three times in a row. Sorry!!

• Like 2

Sorry I haven't been on to say thank you.

Thank you for your lovely comments 'dr dance, Lilacfairy, Loulabelle, Spacehopper, Kat09, Jade, Swanprincess, Sarahw, the quays, Charlie4dancing, Tulip, Melody, Direction of your dreams, Yorkshire Pud, Balletdancer22, Harwel, Lildancer96 & Sheila Beelam.x

• Like 10

And huge well done to those offered ENB and Elmhurst, especially Angel's beautiful daughter who entered this merrygoround at the same time as my DS and their paths crossed again two years ago. I know I've just posted three times in a row. Sorry!!

I am so pleased for all the yes's! Especially your DD Angel - I am sure that she will flourish at ENBS :-)

Ah guys thank you!! We are both really excited about ENBS  :D​ 

• Like 4

Last year the Central results seemed to come out in batches. A few people we knew got 'yes' letters then had 7 days to accept. Other people we know heard nothing at first then got a 'yes'. We didn't hear anything for ages but then got reserve list which later changed to a 'yes'. It was a long and stressful wait. Good luck to those waiting.

• Like 2

What time did you hear today? Will they send the "yes" people out in batches? I hate not knowing, my DD is in a state as this was her last chance to get in somewhere this year. She only auditioned for three schools and got two finals. She didn't get Elmhurst and central is her last chance. She's only been doing decent ballet training for 20 months and started at 13 years old. She has worked incredibly hard and I feel sick with worry. I don't know how long I can cope with the waiting.

Thank you everyone. Older DD is with me at the hospital- we had to run out into the corridor to get the letter to download as the network is so bad and then both of us starting jumping up and down! Everyone must have thought we were mad!

• Like 19