News from Upper School Auditions

JulieW

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure as it was mentioned it's definitely a "good" remembering!!

I'm sure if you remembered someone being not very good you would just keep pretty quiet

I would think so too. If it had been an "oh no,not you again" kind of remembering (and I am sure they do have those!) I don't think they would have said anything. I would view this comment as at worst neutral polite conversation and at best a definite indication of interest, but it definitely doesn't sound negative to me.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it was positive and that good news follows soon.

• Like 6

Delighted to just hear that dd has recall for Royal Conservatoire of Scotland finals - we liked the school from the London auditions and now get to see them 'in situ' . Exciting and Expensive times! 

Good luck to those auditioning tomorrow and don't be too spooked by the jazz- my dd messed up a bit in executing the new combinations and it doesn't seem to have mattered.

• Like 12

Katymac it is a huge achievement in a short time but your dd is clearly talented and she has a super organised and supportive mum. You have been an inspiration to all mums, esp the non dancers. It seems a long way now fron your spreadsheets in their infancy in autumn 2013!

• Like 3