Questions about Upper School auditions

Anna C

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that but good luck for your other auditions.

From now on would people please post their news from auditions in the new thread called "News from Upper School Auditions".

We'll keep this one for questions and answers about the process to help people in the future.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi dd travelling up to Glasgow today for her audition with Royal Conservatoire of Scotland tomorrow. Anyone else doing 4th feb? Any info on what to expect tomorrow and any news on offers/ finals would be lovely to hear also !!!! X

Does anybody know anyone who auditioned for ENBS on the 24th of January who still has not heard about finals? I know people who got letters last week some got a 'no' letter and some got a 'yes' whereas I am still waiting for a letter! I have had post at my house everyday but nothing from ENBS! Starting to worry!

A x

I must confess that I'm rather perplexed - RBS held their Upper School preliminary auditions in London today, but it must have been known for ages that Christopher Powney wouldn't be there as he was at the Prix de Lausanne. What an unfortunate clash of dates, and a pity that things couldn't have been rescheduled so that he could be at the audition.