Questions about Upper School auditions

Anna C

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the same with me bailarin. My dad's said there's only money for the one deposit so holding on as long as I can. Got to wait for student finace to open for some anyway x

Does anyone mind saying which schools require a deposit...(shame they don't let us know this upfront!)?

My understanding from previous posts on here is that Ballet West have £1k deposit but I don't know the details of the others? 

Hi to you all.

I have to say Moorland School in Clitheroe Lancashire have a Lower and Upper School at their Moorland International Ballet Elite Programme. :)

This is well worth putting on your audition list, it is also a very caring  place to do your dance training and the teachers are so lovely and encourage each student to help them fulfil their full potential..

This is well worth putting on your audition list, I recommend it very highly xx.

moorlandballet.co.uk

Auditions are now running :)
  • Like 1

Yes also just came out of mine and no pointe work. They said they keep pointe work for the final auditions. I know I'm not getting finals though

I'm sure I should already know this, so please don't judge!

My DD has her Rambert audition tomorrow. Since they have a physical and do a solo etc, I was wondering if it's just the one audition for Rambert or whether this is prelim followed by a final later, like the others?

Thanks, Meggy! I hope there are not too many auditionees who don't get asked to perform their solos that they have spent hours choreographing and polishing! My DD for one doesn't do festivals etc, so doesn't have solos up her sleeve ready to produce when needed and I'm sure there are many others like her.