• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all those waiting. I know how hard it is! Watch out for attachments on the emails too......a good indicator of a yes. When dd was called to finals there was a form we had to return, and then also had attachments for our offer of place after finals 😉 Her yes email came through about 2.30pm 🤞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sunrise81 said:

Good luck to all those waiting. I know how hard it is! Watch out for attachments on the emails too......a good indicator of a yes. When dd was called to finals there was a form we had to return, and then also had attachments for our offer of place after finals 😉 Her yes email came through about 2.30pm 🤞

Ooooh thank you! Email

refreshing constantly here haha x

• Like 1

Hi all, new to this forum but wow what great comments from you all!!

Does anyone know how long their videos have been viewed? After reading all the comments saying they're preparing letters at Elmhurst, I checked our Youtube account and our video doesn't appear to have been viewed at all??? The only view was the confirmation that the link worked a few days after our submission.

Am so nervous waiting for the results ,😬😬 DD has applied for RBWL & Elm. Can see she's had 2 long views on our RB video but nothing for Elm 🤷🤷

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Returnofthejedi said:

Hi all, new to this forum but wow what great comments from you all!!

Does anyone know how long their videos have been viewed? After reading all the comments saying they're preparing letters at Elmhurst, I checked our Youtube account and our video doesn't appear to have been viewed at all??? The only view was the confirmation that the link worked a few days after our submission.

Am so nervous waiting for the results ,😬😬 DD has applied for RBWL & Elm. Can see she's had 2 long views on our RB video but nothing for Elm 🤷🤷

I've had 2 views from elmhurst but only one view from royal! Can't tell for how long. However my tring video didn't look like it had been viewed but she got an offer (non funded)...I don't really understand computers but I wonder if it is possible to somehow download the video without it showing as a link?! X 

16 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

I've had 2 views from elmhurst but only one view from royal! Can't tell for how long. However my tring video didn't look like it had been viewed but she got an offer (non funded)...I don't really understand computers but I wonder if it is possible to somehow download the video without it showing as a link?! X 

Regarding Tring, does your dd attend any courses there? I also can't really tell views from tring and ds has unfunded offer and does CBA and has done other courses there. Just wondering whether they might have asked teachers who taught dc there..

39 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

Thanks for replying. So strange, maybe my phone isn't showing the result correctly but it's putme on edge 🙄 funny how as parents we end up feeling more stressed out than the kids 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

Me too.., I’ve geared myself up for it all day. Had a rubbish sleep too. This waiting is so unfair... just put everyone out of their misery so we can move forward! 

It is not even 4pm, let's all keep on refreshing, lol ....JA email was at 5:36pm in 2019. Wish I drank but I don't. Happy half-term, refreshing and stalking postmen everyone!!! 

3 minutes ago, Returnofthejedi said:

I'm sure Elm said results would be via email although clearly yesterday's live Instagram, the teacher said signing letters??? The original email said we'd hear between 22-28 Feb so a bit longer to wait I think 🤷

Yes they did say that they would be done with the selection process by the 21st feb but then on last nights Instagram it was said that they’ve finished. I didn’t hear it I’m just going by what people on here have said xx 

1 hour ago, Lara Eschler said:

It is not even 4pm, let's all keep on refreshing, lol ....JA email was at 5:36pm in 2019. Wish I drank but I don't. Happy half-term, refreshing and stalking postmen everyone!!! 

To be fair my ds Young dancer’s acceptance email came at 6:45 pm!!!  So it’s anyone’s guess! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daintydancer said:

We had to download our Tring videos to their own system meaning that views can’t be seen xx

Yeah I sent a link instead...really don't get it as registrar mentioned the link not being live but it is still live now...But I've decided it shall remain one of life's mysteries! X 

3 hours ago, Lara Eschler said:

Regarding Tring, does your dd attend any courses there? I also can't really tell views from tring and ds has unfunded offer and does CBA and has done other courses there. Just wondering whether they might have asked teachers who taught dc there..

No she doesn't...don't really understand it but she got an offer so they must have seen something! X 

• Like 1