• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SissonneDoublee said:

Elmhurst often put letters in the post last thing as school holidays start, so don’t lose hope yet! Small envelope for a no, big one for a yes (although that might be finals results rather than prelims). Good luck everyone!

Yes I did wonder whether they may have posted out letters. The post isn’t great at the moment though is it! X

'Signed off the letters' may simply mean she's agreed the wording of the letters.  

Try not to get too tied up with when and how the results will land.  Sit back and enjoy half term if you can.

(But I still remember when my dd was waiting for results, the butterflies in my tummy when I opened the front door, the anticipation of whether the post man had been or not.  And then if there was an envelope and it was addressed to her, the wait until she got home from school, or ballet - assessing it's thickness trying to second guess the contents!  I'm quite glad I didn't have this forum back then.  It would have been even worse if I knew other people had got post and we hadn't!)

1 minute ago, ponklemum said:

Yes. I think we’ll have at least one of the results this week if not both xx

Here’s hoping guys! I’m taking the kids out to the park this morning to try and take my mind off constantly checking 🙈

1 hour ago, Asta said:

I’ve got an email from RBS. The results will be sent today for the UK residents. However, international students will wait a little bit longer 

1 hour ago, Asta said:

I’ve got an email from RBS. The results will be sent today for the UK residents. However, international students will wait a little bit longer 

Hope you hear soon!