• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Zonzin said:

If Tring and RB can send out results then no reason why Elmhurst should make us wait another week!!  Its torture..

I think it may be after the 21st like they originally said on the email 🤷‍♀️ I was hoping for earlier but I can’t see it being this week now x 

Last year when my dd was at finals there was about 70 at rbs and 60 at Elmhurst....she says. Hard to judge as we basically had to leave them for the Elmhurst one.....not allowed in building as covid was on its way. But dd was number 20 something in the first group at rbs finals, and there were 3 groups

3 minutes ago, sunrise81 said:

Last year when my dd was at finals there was about 70 at rbs and 60 at Elmhurst....she says. Hard to judge as we basically had to leave them for the Elmhurst one.....not allowed in building as covid was on its way. But dd was number 20 something in the first group at rbs finals, and there were 3 groups

Wow ok! Thank you! This year at royal we are not allowed in with them and they are only there for half a day going in to dance in ‘very small groups’ but I guess it will be over the 3 days so that sounds about right x

5 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

It will be a limit of 15 in each group. I think a group in morning then a group in afternoon. So 90 in total over the three days for girls .

So if there’s 90 then in theory all the MAs will be chosen from the finals too do you think? X

1 minute ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

For RB? That’s what I thought but I know someone who got a no for WL but told MA results will be expected later on so they are still waiting. 

Yeah RB, It’s strange how they would decide for MAs seeing some and not others. It’s hard to figure out how they would do it lol! Surely those that got finals would be their first pick for the MAs? X 

12 minutes ago, Asta said:

Thank you very much! Good luck to you too!

Ahhh congratulations to your daughter Asta! How exciting! 🥰 I wonder if they’re doing international results first in that case? Maybe we will hear later today!

11 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

It’s all rather confusing, isn’t it? I’d have thought they’d have invited potential students to the audition too even if they only applied for mids. I don’t think there’s a separate finals planned for mids, is there? 

No I believe they decide mids from the videos / finals but it would seem strange if they chose from the vids and not from who they invite to finals, if that makes sense. Also the JAs had a separate audition for MAs or at least that was what was planned, I read it on another thread x 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dancermom said:

No I believe they decide mids from the videos / finals but it would seem strange if they chose from the vids and not from who they invite to finals, if that makes sense. Also the JAs had a separate audition for MAs or at least that was what was planned, I read it on another thread x 

Oh I didn’t know that. Thank you. We applied for WL and Mids in one (DS is a current JA and we’d be over the moon for anything but mids would actually be preferable - I didn’t realise there was a separate audition, we were encouraged to do it all as one...but that could have been my mistake). 

Congrats Bunny! 👏👏👏👏🥳