7 minutes ago, Dd_dance said:

Our elmhurst video was looked at this morning 😬 won’t be able to tell how long for, until tomorrow. it’s via you tube, but looks like they are now viewing auditions 😬🙏🏻 

Thank you. Mine was sent via google drive so I can’t check but I’m pleased to know they’ve started xx

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Dd_dance said:

Our elmhurst video was looked at this morning 😬 won’t be able to tell how long for, until tomorrow. it’s via you tube, but looks like they are now viewing auditions 😬🙏🏻 

That’s exciting to see! No views on mine yet but I’ll keep checking 🤣

3 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

No views here either... though with approximately 600 videos to watch I think I need to learn to be more patient!! Lol 

Maybe your DS is known to the school as an associate YD so they might look at other applicants first?

I promised myself not to go into analytics and drive myself even more insane. but here I am with the dumb question, how do you know the number of viewers that are not yourself? I was trying to look into the geographical location of views but that function is unavailable. xx

15 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

Maybe your DS is known to the school as an associate YD so they might look at other applicants first?

I promised myself not to go into analytics and drive myself even more insane. but here I am with the dumb question, how do you know the number of viewers that are not yourself? I was trying to look into the geographical location of views but that function is unavailable. xx

Yes you’re probably right. I doubt they will even look at the year 6 young dancers videos tbh... will save them time for sure. 
I only know about views as made a mental note of how many times I’ve watched it 🤣🤣

• Like 1

My dd is an elmhurst YD, my thought is they may be doing alphabetically 😂 we are at the beginning. 
@Lara Eschler myself and elmhurst are the only ones with the link, and I’ve deliberately not viewed the video via you tube, so was only the 1 view on it from when they received it and I asked them to check link. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Dd_dance said:

My dd is an elmhurst YD, my thought is they may be doing alphabetically 😂 we are at the beginning. 
@Lara Eschler myself and elmhurst are the only ones with the link, and I’ve deliberately not viewed the video via you tube, so was only the 1 view on it from when they received it and I asked them to check link. 

Oh yes, you could be right there! Lots of luck to your DD! We are the back end of the alphabet so will definitely have quite some time to wait if so! Ha x

My Y6 DS has just had a view too! He’s not a YD, he was accepted in Y5 but turned it down as we wouldn’t have managed to get to RBS JAs in time had he accepted unfortunately. So pleased it’s had a view though, woohoo! 

7 minutes ago, Bunny said:

My Y6 DS has just had a view too! He’s not a YD, he was accepted in Y5 but turned it down as we wouldn’t have managed to get to RBS JAs in time had he accepted unfortunately. So pleased it’s had a view though, woohoo! 

Looks like they are doing the boys this evening then 🤔

• Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 15:20, ponklemum said:

yes still a lot. Do all the school have that 

Hi everyone. Sorry not sure whether I should start a new thread for Hammond. We've just had an email saying she has got through to the recall, which is so exciting...it also says she has met the required standard for entry into the Hammond...does that mean she has got in? Or do they decide in the recall? Or is the recall more about funding? I don't really know what it means! X 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

Hi everyone. Sorry not sure whether I should start a new thread for Hammond. We've just had an email saying she has got through to the recall, which is so exciting...it also says she has met the required standard for entry into the Hammond...does that mean she has got in? Or do they decide in the recall? Or is the recall more about funding? I don't really know what it means! X 

My DS has had the same! Congrats to your DD! I think it means they have a place but the recall audition is for funding x

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bunny said:

My DS has had the same! Congrats to your DD! I think it means they have a place but the recall audition is for funding x

Congratulations Bunny! Yeah just heard back from the registrar and that what she said. Lovely news x 

• Like 1

I had the same about the Hammond. They also mentioned they were impressed with his 'seafairing' solo, I am not sure his solo could be interpreted as that. I find their emails  a bit confusing, they are also asking to submit registration form which we had already done when we applied.  

• Like 2