• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

We also had the 4th of January. It is going to be the longest wait for everything. Though, will Tring just go by the video even for funding? 

Last year, Tring offered full time places from the first audition (which was a whole day thing including academic assessments) but invited candidates that they wanted to consider for funding to another, separate audition which was held in March I think. Not sure if it will work the same this year though ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

We also had the 4th of January. It is going to be the longest wait for everything. Though, will Tring just go by the video even for funding? 

I would have thought they would like to do in person funding finals? Physio etc and to see the children in person maybe? Such a difficult time for the schools to plan anything I guess. The amount of work going in this year from parents (videos) and the schools must be huge x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ponklemum said:

Thats why I want to know 😂

RBS and Hammond are at the back of my mind because I know it’s going to be at least another month.

I think it might be quite quick though, they’re usually really quick after the young dancer auditions and because they havnt said anything makes me think it might be soon. But I could be completely wrong 🤣

3 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

How long for? We had one just after I sent it in but it was for 2secs to check link worked I think xx 

Ooh I'm not sure! I can only see views...mind you I keep forgetting what I've viewed! It may just have been to check the link was working x

9 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

We had a view on our RBS video xx

Ahh that's good... I'm not sure even with the YouTube links I sent  for other applications because I sent the links to family teacher etc that even though I can see through analytics when it's viewed but not sure by who, so it's still a mystery 🤣🤣🙈

14 minutes ago, ponklemum said:

I’ve come to the conclusion there no point in me checking as I really don’t know what I’m doing. How I ever got the audition video done and in is a miracle 😂😂

Haha I feel the same! I thought I had Elmhurst views then couldn't be sure if it was them or a member of the family/teacher having another look! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

21 minutes ago, Crazylifecrazykids said:

Haha I feel the same! I thought I had Elmhurst views then couldn't be sure if it was them or a member of the family/teacher having another look! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

😂😂 we’re a right pair. 

I feel I’ve learned a lot over these last few months so that’s something  x

6 hours ago, Bunny said:

Still no view from Elmhurst for us either except the checking one! 😊 Fingers crossed it won’t be too long until we find out although I feel for the staff assessing as they must have so many to watch! 

I’m keeping my fingers crossed we’ll hear by the end of the month. 

3 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Finally, Hammond video is in! Did people get a confirmation from the Hammond after submission of their videos?

Not going for Tring, so now can relax and play the waiting game...

I requested confirmation and I had it a few days later xx

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Finally, Hammond video is in! Did people get a confirmation from the Hammond after submission of their videos?

Not going for Tring, so now can relax and play the waiting game...

Yes had a lovely email from the registrar a few days later x 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

Hi, 

I just got a long email from the Hammond, I think they might want more material. Not sure, did anyone else get it? I had submitted on the 2nd of January. 

Yes I got it. It’s to say they can’t extend the deadline it think xx

• Like 1