• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

I hope it isn't post as with covid it is a bit unpredictable!!! It can sometimes take weeks longer x 

I agree would rather an email what happens if it gets lost!   I guess it will be a while yet anyway it will take weeks to go through all the year 7s I really wouldn’t want their job.

Edited by Ballet Dreams

We got the finals results by email once the country was in lockdown, as opposed to the letter we got to invite her finals. The finals letter also had an extra sheet with it as need finance info from you, so will have an attachment I guess :)

Edited by sunrise81
  • Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 15:20, ponklemum said:

yes still a lot. Do all the school have that 

Hi everyone not sure there is a thread for Hammond this year so wasn't sure where to post! We had a view about a week ago which I assume was to test the link then another one today. Can't tell for how long x 

21 minutes ago, ponklemum said:

Has anyone had any views for Elmhurst yet? X

No, still not as of yet! So I think it must be going to be a while before we hear! 😬 Not sure my nerves can take the waiting as we get towards the end of this month! Ha x

Just now, Lara Eschler said:

Just got the email from Hammond saying 'Congratulations!',  I thought ds might have made it to finals :( a bit of let down as it was just a welcome to the audition process email.

I just got that too. My heart still hasn’t calmed down 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

Just got the email from Hammond saying 'Congratulations!',  I thought ds might have made it to finals :( a bit of let down as it was just a welcome to the audition process email.

Us too! Still, very welcome as emailed the other day just to check if DS video link had arrived safely and it hadn't arrived at all! After frantic resending (and it going to their junk mail) finally had confirmation!  😬 Very positive welcome video however!  Think we do all deserve congratulations for managing to get the video in! 😂

Edited by TwirlyWhirly

13 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Us too! Still, very welcome as emailed the other day just to check if DS video link had arrived safely and it hadn't arrived at all! After frantic resending (and it going to their junk mail) finally had confirmation!  😬 Very positive welcome video however!  Think we do all deserve congratulations for managing to get the video in! 😂

Oh my goodness we had exactly the same problem! Denise was amazing in dealing with it though and retrieving it from the junk mail! Hopefully it won’t be too much longer till we start to hear from some of the schools!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ponklemum said:

4 out of the 5 videos were sent using google drive and one YouTube. Is there any way of checking views on the google drive ones? Xx

I’m not sure that there’s any way of checking on Google Drive. That could be fortunate or unfortunate depending on your viewpoint! Ha! Sometimes I wish I couldn’t tell, so I could stop checking! 🙈😂

4 hours ago, ponklemum said:

It’s so hard to forget about it, isn’t it xx

Soooo hard! Because when the kids dance so often it’s there right in front of you, and always at the forefront of your mind, so you’re reminded of it constantly and you think ‘Ohhh, I must have a little check!’ Maybe that’s just me, I might have cracked by this point! 😂🙈 x

16 minutes ago, ponklemum said:

Having an email off Hammond and Elmhurst within an hour of each other has almost killed me 😂😂 at least we can forget about Elmhurst for a little while xx 

Yes, five weeks! Hopefully by then we will have already heard from RBS. At least we know what to expect, it’s fab that they’ve communicated it out to us x

17 hours ago, Bunny said:

My DS’s Hammond video was viewed twice tonight between 7-8pm 😁 I can’t see how long for until tomorrow but they must be reviewing them now. Hooray!

I've now had two views. One was a few days ago then another one today! Eek. Hopefully won't be too long! X 

• Like 1