4 hours ago, penelopesimpson said:

Well as ROH abandoned bag checks...

Not the other night, they didn't.  They were so finicky about the bag checks that I barely got to my seat in time!

• Like 1

Sydney Opera House checks every bag now. It's like going in to the MCG!!

13 hours ago, alison said:

MCG?

12 hours ago, bangorballetboy said:

Melbourne Cricket Ground

Thanks BBB, sorry, I forgot that many (most?) BcFers wouldn't have a clue what the MCG is. At least I didn't just write "the 'G"!

And yes, going to cricket or Australian Rules football, there are plenty of security staff, enabling the bag checks and wand swipes to be done as quickly as possible. Given the ground's capacity is approx 100,000 people, it still takes a while to check everyone though...

• Like 1

Was just looking at ROH website yesterday and it is completely different to the last time I looked at it!!

so okay you got to Menu the same and then What's on etc but then all these "events"come up for the general public ( not theatre performance goers) to attend 

I eventually found " All Dance events" and then it took you through in sort of date order and grossly enlarged everything including performances that was dance related but I only wanted to look at the summer June triple and had to keep scrolling down till it got to June.

Is there a quicker way of accessing  just one ballet programme you might be interested in rather than have to look at every event on from February to June? 

It is far inferior ....though more glossy to look at .....to how it was organised before when it was very easy to scan down to the performance you wanted if it was a few months ahead. 

• Like 1

I don’t get that view - it may be that you’ve been randomly chosen to try out a new version.

If you scroll right down to the foot of the page are you able to see a link for 2018/19 then Summer Season? If they’ve taken that away that will be a pain!