RBS Junior Associate Auditions 2021

Tdc34

57 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

Is anyone else driving themselves crazy by watching their child's audition videos? 😂

Yes watching the videos, scrutinising the pictures and picking faults. I don’t know why I can’t just forget about it and wait for the email 😂 

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughters have been watched properly now.

JEP finishes on June 5th so I assume we’ll hear not long after that. I doubt they’ll want to say beforehand otherwise they’ll have kids talking about getting in on the zooms x

Edited by Balletbow
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Balletbow said:

JEP finishes on June 5th so I assume we’ll hear not long after that. I doubt they’ll want to say beforehand otherwise they’ll have kids talking about getting in on the zooms x

Very good point. Makes sense to not expect results until after JEP ends 👍

My pupil's videos for Eastleigh Year 6 have been viewed. Part 1 has been viewed twice for 5 mins, Part 2 once for an average of 7 mins Part 3 twice for an average of 6 mins. So already far more viewing time than last year!

1 hour ago, MissEmily said:

My pupil's videos for Eastleigh Year 6 have been viewed. Part 1 has been viewed twice for 5 mins, Part 2 once for an average of 7 mins Part 3 twice for an average of 6 mins. So already far more viewing time than last year!

I’m glad they’re viewing more this year. I will happily wait longer knowing everybody is getting a fair chance. 🤞

1 minute ago, Waverley said:

Does anyone know if you can see if the videos have been viewed when they were uploaded and shared via OneDrive?

I'm pretty sure you can only view if you uploaded via Youtube (but could be wrong).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SarahG1881 said:

Birmingham Year 5.

Same. No views here either. I'm also pretty sure there haven't been views for Bath yr5 as well. It must be taking them ages to watch all the videos individually like this.......as opposed to typical years where there are several applicants in each audition group. 

Hi everyone,

I’ve had an email to say that some of the content on video 2 and 3 are missing. I am going to upload the videos again to you tube, but I don’t know how to resend the link 🤷🏻‍♀️Can anyone please help? Xx

25 minutes ago, Misspink said:

Hi everyone,

I’ve had an email to say that some of the content on video 2 and 3 are missing. I am going to upload the videos again to you tube, but I don’t know how to resend the link 🤷🏻‍♀️Can anyone please help? Xx

There are 3 dots. If you click there is a share option. Then select copy link

On 18/05/2021 at 17:51, Balletbow said:

Sorry, I’m new to all this...what is JEP? Thanks 

26 minutes ago, Sassydancer said:

Sorry, I’m new to all this...what is JEP? Thanks 

Hi, 

last year due to covid and their possibly being fewer places than usual due to covid and having to social distancing, the children who were on the short waiting list were offered an online programme called the junior engagement programme (JEP) 

these classes were an hour and 10 mins long and took place every other week. Any child in this programme still had to re- audition if they wanted to apply again. Hope that helps. 

16 hours ago, Lily Craggs said:

Hi, 

last year due to covid and their possibly being fewer places than usual due to covid and having to social distancing, the children who were on the short waiting list were offered an online programme called the junior engagement programme (JEP) 

these classes were an hour and 10 mins long and took place every other week. Any child in this programme still had to re- audition if they wanted to apply again. Hope that helps. 

Oh I see, thanks for explaining 😊👍🏼