Tdc34

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Reggi said:

How do u find out how long they have viewed videos for please x

I think you can only do so if you uploaded via YouTube. If so, go to your videos section and then look at the “analytics”. It can be a bit slow to catch up - takes c24 hours after the view to load details of how long they were viewed for etc. And a little clunky (mine changed its mind and decided part 1 had actually been viewed for 10 minutes, not 5 🤦‍♀️).

It’s vaguely nice to know, but now I’m driving myself nuts with what did it all mean - they watched all of part 1 and all of part 2 but only 55% of part 3 - was that because she was a definite no by then, or a yes, or neither 🤣😬

so don’t worry if you can’t get the analytics, you might be saving yourself some crazy 😝 

8 minutes ago, BalletNorth said:

Last year the JA results came out in June half term, so not long now fingers crossed!

That was just year 6 results - the other years came by centre over a couple of months in the autumn. 

Obviously won't be as drawn this year but I'd perhaps dial back any expectations of hearing at half term. Hope I'm wrong though! Fingers crossed for you all!

• Like 2

The year before last we heard on 21 June, and we were amongst the last to hear as at that stage it was sent out centre by centre so results had been trickling out for the few days prior to that. 

I would think it will be a little while yet - if we assume late June then we can only be pleasantly surprised!

Hi Everyone. Complete newbie here. Think we may have bitten off more than we can chew. Daughter only has one 30 min lesson a week and started 18 months ago - but obviously most of that was during lockdown. 🤦🏻‍♀️

9 minutes ago, EmB said:

Hi Everyone. Complete newbie here. Think we may have bitten off more than we can chew. Daughter only has one 30 min lesson a week and started 18 months ago - but obviously most of that was during lockdown. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi. Dont worry. I am under the impression they look for potential. I have heard previous year of DC’s getting in with little experience. Your DD has as much chance as any and i imagine her teacher may have put her forward so would have an idea what they look for. 

1 hour ago, EmB said:

Hello EmB and welcome to the Forum!

2 hours ago, EmB said:

Don’t worry. They look for potential :)

Hi all, new to this page! 

My daughter applied for the first time this year, Manchester. I don't think we have had any views although our videos are not on YouTube so not 100% sure Im checking correctly on my drive file?

Good luck to everyone xxx

51 minutes ago, Nicolamcaree said:

Hi all, new to this page! 

My daughter applied for the first time this year, Manchester. I don't think we have had any views although our videos are not on YouTube so not 100% sure Im checking correctly on my drive file?

Good luck to everyone xxx

I believe you can only see if been viewed if you uploaded via YouTube. 
I may be wrong but I’m certain that is the case. 
welcome and good luck xx

On 24/05/2021 at 11:03, Reggi said:

How do u find out how long they have viewed videos for please x

@Reggi, if you uploaded via YouTube, you can download an app called YouTube Studio which shows you all of the analytics eg how many views, when and how long for. Hope this helps! X

Edited by PurplePirouette
Tagged

4 minutes ago, Isabella said:

Anybody else trying to work out 2nd views, 1 view, which video, how long? 😂 Not long until June x

Have you had views now? I know you mentioned at the beginning of the week you were still waiting, I hope they’ve been viewed now! X

9 minutes ago, PurplePirouette said:

Have you had views now? I know you mentioned at the beginning of the week you were still waiting, I hope they’ve been viewed now! X

Yes we’ve had views now. So the analysing starts 😂😂😂😂Pink and White is it worth emailing to check? I was hoping they would all be viewed by now to get results out but I suppose they didn’t say when in June. It could be late June x

Edited by Isabella
Spelling
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Isabella said:

Anybody else trying to work out 2nd views, 1 view, which video, how long? 😂 Not long until June x

It looks like we had a really brief 2nd view of each video yesterday, but analytics haven't loaded properly for those yet. 

Friends of ours still haven't had a single view yet, so I wonder if it will still be a while before results are announced? 

@PinkandwhiteLast year, my dd’s videos were viewed between 12-1 on a Saturday afternoon, and some this year have reported late night views, so I think they are likely to carry on through half term. They would usually have the 4 London audition days Tue-Fri of half term, so they will be used to working around this time. Still doesn’t mean we’ll know soon though! X

4 minutes ago, Lovetodance said:

Do existing JAs find out before everyone else as someone I follow on Instagram yesterday posted to say they were so happy to be offered another year on the associate programme for next year 

I saw something too but i thought once you are in, you are in for the duration until the end of JA’s? You just need to reapply for Mids, then Seniors? 
I am keen to learn how the results will be issued this year as this year is already different to last year as the Y6’s were done first and Y4&5 in centre order. This year all the videos have been submitted all together. 
I am hoping we will know by mid June the latest 🤞🏻