Tdc34

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Balletbarre said:

Hello everyone, new to the forum. 
My DD is Y6 Birmingham and absolutely delighted. 
Does anyone know Y6 timings for Birmingham?  

Mine is the same 😀. They’ve said they’ll send the info as soon as they can. Would imagine we’ll get all the info before the end of the month. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, New Ballet Mum said:

Does anyone know the time for Eastleigh year 5? I have a very excited little girl starting in September 😊

Same here, I asked but I don’t think anyone knows. There’s three Eastleigh Yr5’s on here then including your daughter :)

16 minutes ago, Balletbow said:

Same here, I asked but I don’t think anyone knows. There’s three Eastleigh Yr5’s on here then including your daughter :)

It always used to be JA1 (Year 4-5) before lunch (about 11am I think) and JA2 (Year 6) in the early afternoon, but I can’t remember the exact timings as it was a while ago for us. Miss Cooper is the loveliest teacher you will ever meet!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Twirl2011 said:

Hello! I emailed to ask when the year 5 Bath class is and it is on Sunday 10.15-12.30. Not sure what year groups are taught together…

Thank you so much for letting me know. We might see you there if the year 5’s and 6’s are taught together. 😊

3 minutes ago, Balletboymum said:

Does anyone know anything about the yr 4 JA in Birmingham? 🙂

There’s a RBS Junior Associate Newbies thread on here. It might be more helpful for you to ask seasoned JA parents. 

On 16/06/2021 at 21:48, In at the deep end said:

It's a no for us this time (yr 5, Birmingham) 😔 I'm a bit gutted, as last year my DD was on SWL for JA and got a place at Elmhurst Young Dancers. But this year I guess RBS think she has less potential than last year? Her video wasn't the greatest, so I'm not totally surprised.... She's OK with it and loves her classes at Elmhurst. So we'll put this behind us and try again next year  when 🤞🏼 auditions will be in person again!

Very well done to all those that were offered places this year, congratulations to you all 🎉💕🩰

My daughter was SWL year 4, a NO for year 5 and then a YES this year for Leeds. We also felt gutted last year but fingers crossed 🤞 the same will happen for her. 

• Like 3

We found out that our dd is a yes for london 24. We weren't sure if we could take the place due to lesson clash at her dance school and little sister, but we went for the shorter course to make sure we could increase chances of doing it, by her teacher has been amazing and means we can now accept her place. I had been watching the thread but after seeing videos only watched once I thought we were out first round! Looking forward to meeting some of you. She is in the ja1 group

25 minutes ago, Dancernowmum said:

We found out that our dd is a yes for london 24. We weren't sure if we could take the place due to lesson clash at her dance school and little sister, but we went for the shorter course to make sure we could increase chances of doing it, by her teacher has been amazing and means we can now accept her place. I had been watching the thread but after seeing videos only watched once I thought we were out first round! Looking forward to meeting some of you. She is in the ja1 group

Hello Dancernowmum and welcome to the Forum!

37 minutes ago, Dancernowmum said:

My ds is also JA1, the classes must be mixed. For Y4s they only do 24 lessons, RBS told me that 32 is only for Y5 and Y6. It's all very exciting 😀😊

• 2 weeks later...