Jump to content

RBS Junior Associate Auditions 2021


PurplePirouette

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Balletbuds80 said:

Following on from the recent email, has anyone had a view yet? I am desperate to know if they will do it by locations or by year groups or both! Last year for Y4 & 5, we were told of the order in locations so at least we had some idea. I am hopeful there’s going to be views this or next week 😊

None here! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ve had a view last night between 2300 and 0000 according to analytics. I am hoping i am wrong. We have applied for a Leeds Year 5 place. Only 40% of 3rd video viewed too. Now i am going to drive myself crazy with what that means 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

We’ve had a view last night between 2300 and 0000 according to analytics. I am hoping i am wrong. We have applied for a Leeds Year 5 place. Only 40% of 3rd video viewed too. Now i am going to drive myself crazy with what that means 😂

Last year my daughters videos were only viewed for a very short time which I worried meant they had disregarded her straight away. Then a week or so before they sent out results the videos were viewed again a few more times and she ended Getting the short waiting list and JEP, so def don’t read into the analytics too much. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lily Craggs said:

Last year my daughters videos were only viewed for a very short time which I worried meant they had disregarded her straight away. Then a week or so before they sent out results the videos were viewed again a few more times and she ended Getting the short waiting list and JEP, so def don’t read into the analytics too much. 

Thank you. I am hoping that to be the case 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

We’ve had a view last night between 2300 and 0000 according to analytics. I am hoping i am wrong. We have applied for a Leeds Year 5 place. Only 40% of 3rd video viewed too. Now i am going to drive myself crazy with what that means 😂

If i am correct and it was viewed so late, it just shows what a mammoth task it is for them trailing through our videos 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Reggi said:

We got on to MA’s 💕🩰 just waiting for JA results now! Anyone know if today or different day?  

Well done, that’s amazing 😊
JA results won’t be out until June. They sent an email last week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lily Craggs said:

Last year my daughters videos were only viewed for a very short time which I worried meant they had disregarded her straight away. Then a week or so before they sent out results the videos were viewed again a few more times and she ended Getting the short waiting list and JEP, so def don’t read into the analytics too much. 

We had the same experience last year. No views yet for this time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SarahG1881 said:

Those of you with JA views which centres did you apply for?

I think there is only me who has posted and we are Leeds Year 5. I do know of another view for Leeds Y5, but also another friend who is the same and no view yet.
Where are you applying for?

Its a relief to know its happening……

Edited by Balletbuds80
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Balletbow said:

We had very quick views last night - I think they must be checking that the videos work x

 

Last year my DD was offered SWL after less than 2 minutes viewing in total. I thought they must have disregarded her, or were planning on watching again. So you can never tell! They must really know what they're looking for 😉 Which year group and centre have you applied for? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, In at the deep end said:

Last year my DD was offered SWL after less than 2 minutes viewing in total. I thought they must have disregarded her, or were planning on watching again. So you can never tell! They must really know what they're looking for 😉 Which year group and centre have you applied for? 

Eastleigh and Year 5, my daughter made SWL this last year with less than 2 minutes view too. These weren’t viewings though - looks like the link was clicked but no play time as such x

What year & centre for you?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...