RBS Junior Associate Auditions 2021

Tdc34

34 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Can I just ask a question..if my daughter is lucky enough to get in to year 4 JA in Leeds does anyone know if they are weekly or fortnightly classes as we will be travelling a distance so just wondered how often we would be going?

They are weekly term time, so 32 sessions. 

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Balletbow said:

Well done for last year - did she do J.E? Fingers crossed for this one! Is she applying for Elmhurst?

x

Thank you! She's already at Elmhurst and loves it, so we turned down JEP as the times clashed. I just hope that doesn't count against her this year, as there was a tick on the application for JA if you were a current JE dancer 😕 Is your DD doing JEP?

6 hours ago, In at the deep end said:

Thank you! She's already at Elmhurst and loves it, so we turned down JEP as the times clashed. I just hope that doesn't count against her this year, as there was a tick on the application for JA if you were a current JE dancer 😕 Is your DD doing JEP?

Yes she’s doing JEP. She’s going to apply for Elmhurst too - trouble is it’s quite far away!

11 minutes ago, Dancing.shoes said:

We had our videos viewed last night. No idea how to check for how long for though! 

Go into the analytics for each video and click on watch time (last 48 hours) and it should tell you the percentage watched.

7 minutes ago, SarahT said:

Nice to see they are being watched. Which area have you applied for? Just wondering if they are viewing them in area order or if it is more random!! 

We've applied for Leeds yr 5, but I know of two others who are the same centre and year and were viewed last week. So who knows!

Edited by Balletmad78

18 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

Is anyone else driving themselves crazy by watching their child's audition videos? 😂

Ha ha, I have watched my daughters videos a couple of times. Not a good move as each time I pick up on more things that I know she could have done better at. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sassydancer said:

Hello

Will there be any in person auditions following the viewing of the videos? Or are all decisions made totally on the videos? 
😊 Thanks in advance xxx

No idea, I thought there might be but if we’re getting results in June, like they wrote in the email,  I imagine not. 

3 minutes ago, Lily Craggs said:

No idea, I thought there might be but if we’re getting results in June, like they wrote in the email,  I imagine not. 

June is a whole 30 days, i wish they’d said end if June then anything sooner is a bonus. It will be crazy daily email refreshing from 1st June from me. 😂