Elmhurst Auditions

Lifeafterballet

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tulip. I am so relieved I get to keep her, I must admit! She's an Elmhurst associate currently, but that will be coming to an end soon, but we may look at their RAD classes. She's also a BBO mid-scholar, so lots of things going on still. I may have a look around at other schemes, especially as it sounds the RBS MAs is hard to get, so I'm expecting a no there too.

After the initial disappointment I think she'll be fine, and it means she can audition for panto again this, something she loved being part of last year!

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear your news, Danceintherain. It sounds as if you have so many opportunities within reach of you that I am sure she will be able to keep up momentum until she applies again, if she wants to.

Congratulations, 2b'sm! 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear your DD's no Danceintherain, onwards and upwards though! She is clearly a beautiful dancer to have got this far :)

Can I ask what BBO mid-scholars is? And what RAD classes do Elmhurst do? My DD got a no for finals (kind of glad she got it early) so we are looking for RAD classes. She will stay on as a Y7 associate also.

congratulations twoballarinasmum!

It's a yes for my DD!!!! I'm sooo happy for her!

I was so stressed because of these auditions and she was so sad because of the "no" and "waiting list" that I have to admit I avoided the forum recently but I'm glad I'm back with such good news!

• Like 20