Elmhurst 2014 entry auditions

Karen

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi we are taking our dd on the 19th nov just started looking at hotels been looking at your posts above so hopefully will book tomorrow

We have stayed in ibis next to the bullring at least 3/4 times now when we were at Elmhurst and Midas would recommend it... reasonable, clean and only a short bus ride from Elmhurst :)

Good luck everyone auditioning it is indeed a very exciting time for you all we look forward to hearing feedback and news in the coming months ;)

Cxx

• Like 2

Hi Huddsballetmum I've booked us into the ibis now shame the audition is in the afternoon for ours :( but hopefully escape before the rush hour traffic, hope all goes well :) x

We are in the morning so probably won't get to meet :(  Good look with both the audition and beating the rush hour traffic!

Oh yes billyelliot can see it all now. I think I looked ages ago and forgot and what confused me is that my daughter spoke to someone last week who is hoping for a January audition and it confused me that's all. Too many dates spinning around in my head at the moment. Lol.

• Like 2

OK, advice needed now....am panicking about shoes!

DD has a lovely pair of canvas split soles that fit her feet like gloves but they're a little dirty.  She also has leather full soles, only very slightly marked.  I bought her new leather split soles and leather full soles for her auditions but both new pairs seem just a little roomy - certainly not snug although not huge either.

So what do we do....wear the slightly worn but lovely looking canvas, go traditional with the slightly worn leather or wear the new leather for the presentation aspect?  Help....we've been changing shoes and pointing toes for the last half hour and can't decide!!