Elmhurst 2014 entry auditions

Karen

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a yes for finals for dd :) I'm such a naughty mum I couldn't wait until after school but she told me I could open it, Ive now got to give nothing away when I pick her up, I just want to give her a massive hug I'm so very proud of her :)

Well done to your dd

Edited for silly predicted texting!

Edited by Huddsballetmum
  • Like 1

We'll our letter from audition has just dropped through the door and I promised my dd that I would wait for her to get home before opening it. She won't be home until 4.30. Today is going to be a long day with fingers crossed!

On no I couldn't wait, the letter just arrived and I practically ripped the thing open ....and it's a YES to the finals !!! So happy for her, I'll be putting a few congratulations balloons out so when she walks down the street she'll know we've got good news. Good luck to everyone who hasn't opened yet x

• Like 11

Well done to successful DD's so far.

Thinking of you Huddlesballemum......the trouble is today's kids are too smart for the old steaming the envelope open and then re-sealing technique(did that ever work anyway.....the resealing bit) They would know you had been up to something!!

Better get the tissues ready anyway for tears one way or the other.....of joy or sorrow.....but hoping for the former!

• Like 3

So sorry Huddsballetmum - we got a no for Elmhurst too but have had a yes for The Hammond so tell your DD to keep the faith :) x

Thanks dtadmin. That's really cheering DD up. She is looking forward to Hammond. We loved the open day, the atmosphere was fantastic, and it is her preferred school.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this on the Elmhurst website:

STOP PRESS: 2 December 2013

We will now be holding both Lower and Upper School auditions on 22 January. We will do our very best to accommodate everyone but applications received once this date is full are likely to be placed on a waiting list. 

x

• 5 weeks later...