No cast sheets at Covent Garden

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks as though I can do all three of those for you, Dawnstar.  Can I still attach them to a PM, or have the Powers That Be changed everything again?

EDIT: Surprise surprise - they have.  Dawnstar, can you send me an email address via PM, please?

• Like 2

Isn’t there a general problem with all cast sheets just at present? I could only access the current cast sheet by going to ‘what’s on’ and the cast sheet for the forthcoming performance is uploaded a couple of hours or so in advance of the performance. I’d have hoped that once the website is sorted we’d be able to access all cast sheets as normal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

Isn’t there a general problem with all cast sheets just at present? I could only access the current cast sheet by going to ‘what’s on’ and the cast sheet for the forthcoming performance is uploaded a couple of hours or so in advance of the performance. I’d have hoped that once the website is sorted we’d be able to access all cast sheets as normal.

Link for ROH cast sheets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I seem to have just been talking about accessing cast lists on the Cinderella thread 🤔

I’m not understanding the problem for accessing if it’s the current season at least ….I don’t know about going back into another season though. 
The cast lists for any onstage performances always has a link to it in the email from the ROH about your up and coming visit …the one that starts “Important Reminder” about your visit. 

I’ve just seen that they go back to September 2021 for both opera and ballet which is pretty good. 
I’ve never had a problem accessing the cast lists except that sometimes when it’s very late on the performance day itself I can’t print off beforehand!! But not a huge deal if have phone with me. 

3 hours ago, bangorballetboy said:

This link takes you to the ROH cast sheets page (this is also the page to which you are directed by using the QR code at the ROH).  All cast sheets appear here and they seem to have them going back to September 2021 so, if you have difficulty in finding the cast sheets, I'd recommend bookmarking the page.

The list is there, but the casting for some old performances has disappeared or been removed, although the dates are still on the list, eg Giselle, Romeo and Juliet, Magic Flute, to name just three, from last year.

Selling a small run of cast lists (eg A5 size) on recycled paper, would raise some money for the opera house, makes no difference to carbon footprint if patrons are expected to print them off at home themselves, and a paper version would not disappear  if kept at home inside the programme, unlike these online ones. 

• Like 1