RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

19 minutes ago, ExpatB said:

It’s awfully quiet today too.

Im slowly going crazy I think. 

Anyone from Eastleigh here, also on the edge? 

My number 89 mate? 🤗

Yep, I'm here and feeling the pain 🤣 I've had to restrict the refreshing to hourly to stop me going insane! Starting to worry that they're are going to keep us waiting over tge weekend!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Balletcat800 and @Twirlygirl09 same here! Auditioned in Bath 1st choice with 2nd choice Birmingham. Although I am really hoping we get second choice now because we want Birmingham. I am hoping if we are lucky enough to get offered a place at Bath that we can switch to Birmingham, or go on the Birmingham waiting list.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ExpatB said:

It’s awfully quiet today too.

Im slowly going crazy I think. 

Anyone from Eastleigh here, also on the edge? 

My number 89 mate? 🤗

I was mostly okay, a little excited and anxious (about telling DS he hasn't got in) but I truly believed Eastleigh would be out yesterday and so I find myself today very on the edge 😕

It’d be really cruel to keep the results till next week when people will know that some results are out already (like us, but also less obsessive people that see result through social media 😁)

The later it gets the less likely I think Leeds will be today, but for some reason I’m calmer than yesterday. I’ve maybe resigned myself to the fact that today won’t be the day. 

Keeping my my fingers crossed for all you Eastleigh waiters though 🤞🤞

9 minutes ago, balletboy8 said:

I was mostly okay, a little excited and anxious (about telling DS he hasn't got in) but I truly believed Eastleigh would be out yesterday and so I find myself today very on the edge 😕

My daughter is very easygoing and would shrug it off. 

It’s ME I’m worried about over the weekend if the results are not in.

I hate waiting... for anything. This is now interfering with my work, I need this done and over with one way or another. I’m ready to celebrate, I’m ready to say “oh well, what’s next”

• Like 3

I can understand them not wanting to commit to a set date but surely once they know they’re ready to start/sent the first ones they could issue a timeline for the rest to save us all this angst!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hazel said:

I can understand them not wanting to commit to a set date but surely once they know they’re ready to start/sent the first ones they could issue a timeline for the rest to save us all this angst!

Agree...a timeline would be nice. 

5 minutes ago, Hazel said:

I agree. And also send them all out one after the other. Over a few days is fine but why skip a day?

Unless the person that sends them doesn’t work Thursdays? 

It just came to my mind that RBS’ yearly picnic and open day at White Lodge is TOMORROW, Saturday. Maybe their entire admin staff is getting ready for that? 😱

That would explain the delays. 

Any of YOU coming?

I was only gonna go if we get into Associates, but if someone from here wants to meet there I might consider going. 

I hate to say it but I don’t think anyone is getting results today....had a quick peep at last year and no one got Friday results the day before the summer fair. Could have been because the next centre was to have been London and they didn’t want to split the London results sending.....but.....

• Like 1

Beginning to look like Monday now.   Really wanted to know as my youngest has an open day at PQA tomorrow and it would clash with the royal days. If I sign her up tomorrow she’ll get into royal and if I don’t sign her up she won’t. 🤦‍♀️  Still not giving up hope x

11 hours ago, Spamcat said:

@Balletcat800 and @Twirlygirl09 same here! Auditioned in Bath 1st choice with 2nd choice Birmingham. 

Had a bit of inside info for bath today. A friend has a JA daughter going up to year 6. She said she knows of around 7/8 places available. 

However...... There must be at least 250 kids that applied?? I'm assuming it's 5 groups a day? Bath was two days... And in my daughters group there were 25 in her group 🙈🙈

11 hours ago, Balletcat800 said:

Pretty sure there was a third choice on the application form...... Inless I dreamt it 🙈😂

On my form there were two. 

I’m 100% sure. 

Edited by ExpatB

Hi all,

I’ve also been lurking for a while!

We are waiting for London results. My son auditioned to go into year 4. I’ve since heard that very few places are offered in year 4 - does anyone know if this is the case? And how many they usually take in year 4? All this waiting for results is giving me too much time to think!!! 🙈

3 minutes ago, Winging it said:

Hi all,

We are waiting for London results. My son auditioned to go into year 4. I’ve since heard that very few places are offered in year 4 - does anyone know if this is the case? And how many they usually take in year 4? All this waiting for results is giving me too much time to think!!! 🙈

Hi, I am also waiting for London results for  year 5 for my son. Auditioned last year and it was a no. Sorry don’t have more info but as you mentioned a son I thought I’d say hello 😊

8 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

Hi, I am also waiting for London results for  year 5 for my son. Auditioned last year and it was a no. Sorry don’t have more info but as you mentioned a son I thought I’d say hello 😊

Hi! 

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you too 🤞🏻

My son has really enjoyed the experience so I guess that’s all that matters 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Winging it said:

Hi all,

My son is currently a Year 5 London JA. When he was a Year 4, there were 4 Year 4 Boys. X

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Emma101 said:
On 13/06/2019 at 17:54, SJBallet said:

Who’s sat here thinking if it’s not tomorrow I’m going to cry 

Last year this time we were waiting for the London results and I’m not 100% sure but I think nothing came out in the first weekday after the weekend of the White Lodge summer fair. 

They might or might not send anything. 

Bummer, I know. 

1 minute ago, ExpatB said:

Last year this time we were waiting for the London results and I’m not 100% sure but I think nothing came out in the first weekday after the weekend of the White Lodge summer fair. 

They might or might not send anything. 

Bummer, I know. 

Is it likely to be Wednesday the 19th for London?

29 minutes ago, Emma101 said:

Hoping Eastleigh are tomorrow 

We’re waiting for Eastleigh too.

But all this wishing and hoping is sure tiring now. 😭

There are no guarantees.

By this time last year Eastleigh was out and only London was remaining. 

31 minutes ago, Emma101 said:

Hoping Eastleigh are tomorrow 

We’re waiting for Eastleigh too.

But all this wishing and hoping is sure tiring now. 😭

There are no guarantees.

By this time last year Eastleigh was out and only London was remaining. 

A reminder for those new here:

Newcastle- results were sent

Birmingham (2 days) - results were sent

Manchester (2 days) - results were sent

Eastleigh - still waiting 

Leeds - still waiting

Bath (2 days) - still waiting

Totnes - still waiting 

London (4 days)  - still waiting

Dundee  - still waiting