RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

Morning - I just wondered if anyone had received an email confirming their audition date/time for JA's yet? 

Applications closed at the end of March I believe but we haven't had an audition date yet. Just quite keen to book hotel/train etc as we are travelling to the audition. 

Thanks!

Edited by Waverley
Added tag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn’t have thought you would have missed anythinf Waverley as London is end of May isn’t it - I know because we couldn’t do it as it clashed with her dance show. ours is May 3rd so almost a month earlier. I think they must do them in stages.. makes me realise how long we will have to wait for results by being first 🤦🏼‍♀️😅 x

• Like 2

On 13/04/2019 at 19:53, Twirlygirl09 said:

Hi, we have had audition confirmation email today for Bath for year 6, on 22/05! It was a “no” last year, so keeping everything crossed this year!

We are going on that day too but have never done anything like this before so it’s just an ‘experience’ kind of day. We’ll see you there :) 

54 minutes ago, Waverley said:

Hi all - have now received email for DD’s audition, she is on the last day of the London auditions as well. 

Same here @pinkbex81 - tiny little 7 year old who is only just old enough to audition but it will be a fun day out anyway and all good experience!

We're in the same position too! Just old enough to audition but looking forward to the extra opportunity to dance and enjoy the experience 😀

• Like 2

You might be pleasantly surprised, all of you with 7 year olds!  My very inexperienced August born dd was a ‘Rising 8’ (as RBS referred to them!) at the auditions a fair few years ago and surprised everyone by being offered a place! She had the best three years as a JA. Good luck to all the little ones. Enjoy your special dancing day out! 

• Like 3

Good luck to everyone auditioning, we have ours on Friday, we could possibly be one of the first centres? still can’t quite believe we are doing this (😅) but I’ll let you all know any info I can get out of DD afterwards! I’m more bothered than DD who is delighted she is missing a day of school for ballet..

• Like 4

How exciting - good luck to your DD and all auditioning over the next few weeks. My DD's audition is the very last day so I hadn't quite appreciated it was starting so soon - she has ballet exams and a competition before the JA audition so it's going to be a busy month!

Hope all the girls and boys who are trying out have a lovely time at the audition - it sounds like a fun experience for them no matter what happens.

• Like 1

Next Wednesday for my DD, Manchester year 6. 

I think she will be nervous, she is going into school for a couple of hours in the morning and I think that will take her mind off it a bit. First time doing anything like this for her but she is looking forward to it. She also has a violin exam on the Friday of the same week, typical that these things come at the same time!!

Good luck everyone.

• Like 1