Upper school audition results 2014

Frangapani

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so lovely to hear the results especially when we have followed you dc journeys. well done to those yes's, fingers crossed for those still waiting and good luck to the no's on your the dancing journey and keep us posted. If anything this forum shows no now isn't no always xx

• Like 3

Congratulations to your DD kat09! I gave a look to her FB page and she looks wonderful! She must be over the moon, and even if I don't know the journey she did to arrive till here, she surely had to work hard.....now the choice...which school of the two is she going to choose?

• Like 1

Try not to get too stressed I also know of DCs with multiple offers as well as Hammond . Like 2dancersmum has already said some of the funding auditions and prelim auditions have not taken place yet. Unlike MDS the Dada process takes a lot longer. Last year my DDs place at Bird wasn't confirmed until June so that was one back in the " pot " at Hammond .

Not sure how the quote got in a separate box .

Edited by HAIRBELLES
  • Like 4

Congratulation to those with an offer and sincere commiserations for anyone with a no. Blooming hard to bear right now for the no's ( who are less likely to post their outcomes ) but there will be other opportunities around the corner.

• Like 4

still waiting here and hoping some dada's will have been turned down for hammond....just wondering does anyone know how much bursary is offered and is it just a discount on fees or accomodation aswell?

Bursary is on fees only I think but not 100% sure and it is income assessed but I do not know scales or maximum offered.  On the DADA front I would imagine there will still be movement.  I know the funding audition for Laines has not yet taken place and Urdang have not yet finished auditioning (May?) and Rambert?  So I am sure there are people out there with multiple offers who are not yet decided as to which option to take.

• Like 1

Lovely news for one of ours, a yes from Central. She now has a DADA at Northern and places at Central and Rambert - decision time! Hoping her two dropped places benefit someone on here, all the best :)

Edited by balletqs
  • Like 4

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the waiting... Good luck with decisions everyone luckily at this point we only have two, and that is hard enough. And a reserve place which dd will take if that comes up.

Edited by osmum

London SAs this year have offers at ENBS,Elmhurst,Rambert,DADA@Tring,Central,Ballet Theatre UK and Laines (that's the one's I know of) Well done to all of them - a fantastic achievement from a great bunch of girls!!

• Like 8

Guest Autumn days

The SAs have done very well! Are these their combined offers or a list of destinations?

I would also be very keen to know how the YDA students have done this year and where they are all off to as I have followed the school with longing ever since we realised that we couldn't afford for my dd to go there!!