RBS junior associates auditions

happy days

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say that the waiting (J had his audition up in Newcastle 3 weeks ago) is killing me - bless his heart he is checking the post every morning despite me telling him that we won't hear anything back till end of June early July!
Sent off app for Elmhurst associates too - had email confirmation of them receiving the forms (just hope they forgive the photos that I had to take!! I am NO photographer haha).  Registered our interest for Sunderland associates for when (if)  they release the date. 

Anyone have any idea when Elmhurst let you know if you have been invited for auditions?

Hello Balletmom20, Did they say via e-mail this year? I will let all the little ones that I know, know. Their Mums/Dads were expecting a letter.

We got our letter through the post, so lovely.

I suppose it must be quite expensive to post all those letters though.

I didn't hear them say anything about email or letters at the Eastleigh one. Email would be super as we are 'ooop norf' for must of July. Can anyone confirm one way or other about this?

Having experienced opening a 'no' letter two years ago (ordinary paper, black and white RBS logo) and then a 'yes' letter last year (beautiful watermarked paper with RBS logo in colour) that I could pick up and hold and read over and over... I really hope you get the news you want on the posh paper! Now or next time.

• Like 2

I'm playing the waiting game too!! Dd went to London audition last week and loved every minute of it. As some people may know from other threads, we were in two minds about whether to take her, but I'm SO glad we did. It was so well done, really friendly and such a positive experience - she came out grinning from ear to ear! Now the wait is on. Expectations are realistic here, but you can't help hoping - it's going to be a long few weeks!

• Like 5

I predict emails will come on Friday 13th based on last years letters.

Thtas the day my eldest officially leaves school!   - hopefully it will be a great day all round!  :D

I have been generally preparing son (and self) for a no - just talking to him that we will work hard and go for it next year if he wants to and so on etc.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Squeaky