RBS junior associates auditions

happy days

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi grumbybearzuk, my daughter is auditioning for Birmingham on Saturday. She's only 8 and never auditioned for anything before, she has been dancing from 3 though so hopefully she won't feel nervous. Do you have any ideas how many spaces Elmhurst offer on the associates programme each year??

Hi when my daughter auditioned for year 4 i remember they went in a group of about 15 -20 and there was about 5 groups that day I think . In dd class there are about 17 . I am quite vague on it I'm afraid but there did seem a lot there when we went to audition . It us always best to get a place in year 4 as from that they are normally filling spaces for the kids that have been assessed out. Just tell her to try and relax and enjoy it they do tend to make them feel at ease . I didn't think my dd would get in with getting a no from royal but was so happy for her when we got the yes :) hope it goes well . Might see some of you there xx

Was lovely seeing all the girls and boys there all looking excited:) can't believe it's been 2 years since my dd auditioned ! I love it there as it's the only time I get to do my most favourite past time ... Reading :) cross fingers for u all xxx