YBSS scholarship audition

DanceMamma

41 minutes ago, ponklemum said:

I think theyโ€™ve extended the deadline xx

ย 

I emailed to see if they could extend the deadline for us as we are busy with auditions and can't do the photos etc. I wonder if others have asked the same?

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, OnlyDance said:

Congrats to the yeses and other waitlists!

Does anyone know if anyone ever receives a no? Or whether places from a waitlist ever come up?

ย 

Yes - we had a no the first time we applied - a place the second year and then two scholarships - glad we didn't give up after the first no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PrancingMum said:

ย 

Yes - we had a no the first time we applied - a place the second year and then two scholarships - glad we didn't give up after the first no.

Thank you. That's inspiring to hear that. Well done to your child!

8 hours ago, Waverley said:

DD got a yes for Week 1 - she's really happy. Anyone else going the first week?ย 

My dd got week 1 too but sheโ€™s a bit nervous about staying away so still deciding if she will take it or not!ย 

• Like 1

On 01/04/2022 at 00:14, Gemma said:

My dd got week 1 too but sheโ€™s a bit nervous about staying away so still deciding if she will take it or not!ย 

We are wk 3.
This will be the second time for my DD. Last year was her first residential and she felt the same way. She had an absolute ball and she still keeps in touch with the girls she met last year.ย 
lots of fun and plenty of activities after dancing to keep them amused.ย 
ย 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BisforBallet said:

We are wk 3.
This will be the second time for my DD. Last year was her first residential and she felt the same way. She had an absolute ball and she still keeps in touch with the girls she met last year.ย 
lots of fun and plenty of activities after dancing to keep them amused.ย 
ย 

Ah that sounds lots of fun. My DD has been practicing her bun so she can do it on her own whilst sheโ€™s away!ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BisforBallet said:

They all help each other. Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll have a great time.ย 

Yes they do! My dd helped a some.of the yr 6s out last year with their hair....and she was helped out too when she was younger ๐Ÿ’—

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...