BalletBoysDad

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Mum to a boy dancer said:

It’s so hard when they get a no. 
DS had 2 nos before finally receiving a yes last year. As hard as it is for them when it does happen it will be even more special x

Thank you. These stories are definitely comforting. The waiting for the next result is the hardest thing. DD said after the Elmhurst audition that it hadn’t gone as well as it could have done and doesn’t feel she showed herself to her best so we’re just trying to focus on the next one. 

1 minute ago, SJBallet said:

Thank you. These stories are definitely comforting. The waiting for the next result is the hardest thing. DD said after the Elmhurst audition that it hadn’t gone as well as it could have done and doesn’t feel she showed herself to her best so we’re just trying to focus on the next one. 

The wait is torture. I remember the weeks of constantly refreshing my emails. How many schools has she applied for? 
feel free to DM me x

On 13/01/2022 at 14:10, Ottobotto said:

Thank you for this. I might stop checking my emails so intensely for a  week or so now I think 😅

In previous years Tring have sent results out via the post! It will mean postman stalking rather than email refreshing 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SJBallet said:

It’s good she has other auditions to focus on - onwards and upwards. 

My DD is only applying for one school - I think in some ways it’s easier as we don’t have so much waiting and stressing for results from various places but on the other hand once it’s a ‘no’ then that’s that; end of the line for this year. But I’m sure it will work out well - whatever that looks like - for all of them in the long run. 

• Like 4

Have there been any more emails about the RBS semis? Just checking I haven't missed an email - I have to use a different account for daughter #2 as my main one is registered to daughter #1 as an MA 😁 so I'm always worried I'm missing something.

Edited by BattementBatty