Hammond finals 2021

Raquelle

34 minutes ago, Cheshiredancemum said:

We’re waiting to hear the audition info too. We’ve done a LFT in anticipation of needing one. 
We are going to pack Bloch socks as they’ll be good for the lyrical class. I recall they said there would be Ballet, musical theatre and lyrical x

Eek! No email here either! X 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just received a reply e mail from The Hammond.  They aim to get the schedule out to us within the next few hours (it's being worked on now but they have a lot of children auditioning so it's taking time).  They definitely need a negative covid test and if you aren't able to get hold of your own the school nurse is able to do this beforehand.  I do have a few spare tests i'm bringing with me if anyone needs one.  I tested my dd today as we are travelling a long way and wanted to ensure she is negative before we set off early tomorrow morning.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

I've just received a reply e mail from The Hammond.  They aim to get the schedule out to us within the next few hours (it's being worked on now but they have a lot of children auditioning so it's taking time).  They definitely need a negative covid test and if you aren't able to get hold of your own the school nurse is able to do this beforehand.  I do have a few spare tests i'm bringing with me if anyone needs one.  I tested my dd today as we are travelling a long way and wanted to ensure she is negative before we set off early tomorrow morning.  

I also have spare LFT’s and I will be staying at Chester Prem Inn (South Central). I will take spare with me in case anyone on this forum needs to contact me for one!

31 minutes ago, Cheshiredancemum said:

I also have spare LFT’s and I will be staying at Chester Prem Inn (South Central). I will take spare with me in case anyone on this forum needs to contact me for one!

We are staying at DoubleTree by Hilton 5 mins away if anyone needs one too and would prefer to do it the night before.

Just now, Daintydancer said:

Does anyone know if Bloch trainers would be ok for the lyrical? 

I would’ve thought bare feet or foot things would be better for lyrical but I’m no expert in these things. That’s what my daughter is going for anyway 

• Like 1

I don't know if the rules have changed but last term they were requesting students not dance in bare feet due to covid hygeine.  Students could wear split sole jazz shoes or ballet shoes in lessons where they would normally have bare feet.

• Like 2

Just to say good luck to all the kids for tomorrow. I hope they all have an amazing time and enjoy the experience. How exciting for them to be dancing in an actual studio after so many months of the living room and kitchen being their dance spaces! x

1 minute ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Good luck to everyone going to the Hammond audition tomorrow! Might see some of you (DSs) Thursday at Elmhurst! This week must be a complete whirlwind for some ! 😁

Its a crazy week!! I feel like fugitive moving around the UK! 

On 02/03/2021 at 15:46, Mjdb said:

Hi, this is my first post & I was wondering if anyone had heard about 16+ recall auditions. My daughter sent her video audition off before the final date of 5th February but hasn't heard anything since then. Would they usually inform if an applicant has been successful or not. Thanks. 

They said results would be out around 24th MARCH XX

31 minutes ago, Dancemumk8 said:

Anyone know when we will hear from the MDS recalls today? There wasn’t as many kids as I thought there would be this morning. Hope they all have a brilliant time x

I am wondering this too! Yes it looked like maybe 30ish kids this morning I thought? x

• Like 1