Hammond finals 2021

Raquelle

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

Aw my DD loved it too! Said it was so much fun and that everyone was so kind. Were there any more year 7 groups or was it just who they had this morning? Any idea when we might find out? Xx

I think it was one group of Y7 and Y8 this morning and the afternoon was the upper years from what the email said. Not sure when we will find out, DS said they weren’t told but he might have forgot! 

Well done to everyone! My dd loved it, was in 11am group (year 9&10), there was one lovely girl auditioning from year 9 group who was chatting with everyone and made it so stress free, my dd loved her! And not to forget that food from canteen smelled great! X

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EmDancer said:

Well done to everyone! My dd loved it, was in 11am group (year 9&10), there was one lovely girl auditioning from year 9 group who was chatting with everyone and made it so stress free, my dd loved her! And not to forget that food from canteen smelled great! X

Any idea how many girls were in the yr9/10 audition? X

35 minutes ago, Betty’s mum said:

Fingers crossed for you all.. just been chatting to my DD who is in yr 7 and she said she heard there were some really lovely dancers today... the school really is everything you think it is, and more. Good luck xx 

My dd spoke to a few of the year 7s and said they were so kind! X

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raquelle said:

My dd spoke to a few of the year 7s and said they were so kind! X

They are a really lovely group.. they were so exited for today.. they did not have the chance of the MDS audition last year, places were offered based on the first audition they did. (obviously they had no idea at the time this would be the case) best wishes to your DD xx

• Like 1

My DD loved Hammond today! She came out beaming! She said everyone was really nice and she made new friends. She said a few of them joined in to make “a finger tapping orchestra” whilst waiting between classes in the library. Then she gave me a performance from Six when we got home! From the Musical Theatre class! Such a great positive experience! 

On 02/03/2021 at 17:32, Dancingpanda said:

Hi my dd has applied to the 6th form dance and we heard back on the 10th February, the day after they had viewed videos. We are waiting for Dada funding audition date. Hope this helps.

Hi Dancing panda could I ask if you have had all info about the funding date & times yet. We still have had no communication so I don't know if dd had been successful or not! I would have thought I would have some communication by now which ever way the outcome was. I have contacted the school but no reply. 

21 hours ago, Miracle said:

Any idea how many girls were in the yr9/10 audition? X

My daughter said there were about 13. Something like 10 going for yr 9 and 3 for year 10.  She was number 2, going for year 9...I think she was the smallest one, in pale blue leotard.  She LOVED it! 

1 hour ago, Mjdb said:

Hi Dancing panda could I ask if you have had all info about the funding date & times yet. We still have had no communication so I don't know if dd had been successful or not! I would have thought I would have some communication by now which ever way the outcome was. I have contacted the school but no reply. 

Hi, no haven’t heard anything other than the date is next Tuesday 23rd and will be morning and afternoon groups.

Wierdly though I have received an email intended for someone else today , 6th form dance application, so have just notified them .

Maybe it was for you!

24 minutes ago, Dancingpanda said:

Hi, no haven’t heard anything other than the date is next Tuesday 23rd and will be morning and afternoon groups.

Wierdly though I have received an email intended for someone else today , 6th form dance application, so have just notified them .

Maybe it was for you!

Thanks for the quick reply! Let hope I get some form of notification, soon. 

1 hour ago, Mjdb said:

Have you tried calling the school? All the staff are back on site now. I’m sure if you explain the situation someone will try and help you ASAP. Must feel very frustrating!

Edited by margarite

2 hours ago, Jonesy said:

My daughter said there were about 13. Something like 10 going for yr 9 and 3 for year 10.  She was number 2, going for year 9...I think she was the smallest one, in pale blue leotard.  She LOVED it! 

My DD loved it too! Your daughter was right next to my daughter🙂, also for yr9 🙂. X

On 02/03/2021 at 17:32, Dancingpanda said:

Hi my dd has applied to the 6th form dance and we heard back on the 10th February, the day after they had viewed videos. We are waiting for Dada funding audition date. Hope this helps.

Just had our offer email for my DD. She starts yr 12 in Sep

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

Ah yes, my dd said number 3 was good at commercial 😊. Fingers crossed for them.  It's seems a lovely school. X

Oh thank you🙂❤. My dd doesn't say too much, you have to ask a million questions to receive one sentence back lol. Fingers crossed for them!! Really lovely school. X