The red shoes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Flower said:

Where can you see how long they are? Are yours YouTube ones? Thanks x

Elmhurst and RBS were you tube videos, if you go into the menu and click YouTube studio, it gives you the analytics. You may need to download the app if you don’t have that option. 

33 minutes ago, Balletmum2021 said:

Hello everyone,

Any ideas when results are due, feels like the longest wait ever! Thought maybe this week but still nothing?

I also really thought it would be this week! But the email did say it would be by the end of February so going by that there could still be 2 more weeks to wait! I’m thinking if we haven’t heard by the end of tomorrow it will be the very last week in Feb as am not sure we would hear over half term? But who knows! Good luck to everyone waiting!

38 minutes ago, Bunny said:

I also really thought it would be this week! But the email did say it would be by the end of February so going by that there could still be 2 more weeks to wait! I’m thinking if we haven’t heard by the end of tomorrow it will be the very last week in Feb as am not sure we would hear over half term? But who knows! Good luck to everyone waiting!

Yes I agree if they haven’t come by tomorrow will be the end of the month, although they have said they like to give atleast 4 weeks notice?? And the boys finals are 4 weeks away

32 minutes ago, Balletmum2021 said:

Yes I agree if they haven’t come by tomorrow will be the end of the month, although they have said they like to give atleast 4 weeks notice?? And the boys finals are 4 weeks away

Exactly! I actually really thought they might come today! x

3 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

Hi guys. I think we only ever had one view on our RBS video a few days after sending it...just wondered if anyone else is the same or have you had multiple views? Definitely had multiple views for elmhurst though x 

1 view for RBS here too xx

48 minutes ago, Balletmum2021 said:

Definitely not today then! It’s going to be a long weekend! Anyone had Elmhurst either?

No, sadly not. Though I doubt WL will tell us until Boris’ has given info on pathway out of lockdown on the 22nd. Really cutting it fine for making arrangements. 

We didn’t apply for Elmhurst but there is a thread (and sadly nothing yet apparently - I’ve been stalking the threads while waiting for progress on this one...going slightly loopy with the not knowing if we need to plan things or not). Fingers crossed for everyone it’ll be today for Elmhurst. 🤞

• Like 1