Where to buy R-Class/Russian Pointe in UK?

sillysally

Hi all,

My DD needs to buy some R-Class/Russian Pointe shoes (same brand just diff names for diff markets europe/uk/america).

She is now in vocational school in UK, whilst I the family lives abroad, so I thought we would be able to order online from UK (it can be quite expensive to send from europe post brexit)but I cant find any shops offering the brand.

RClass look ok and last well. We have tried other brands but cannot find  good alternative.

Does anybody know of any sellers/shops?

Thanks for your help.

Have a great Friday

sillysally

Just now, swanprincess said:

It is tricky to find R-Class here! I order online direct from Russia via Za Tancyi website. It can be a little tricky to navigate if you don’t speak Russian though- feel free to drop me a DM if you want any help!

I’m surprised you find it tricky. Lots of shops near us in the NE seem to sell them now. 

Whereabouts in the country is your dd @sillysally? People will be able to suggest some shops nearby I’m sure. 

1 hour ago, sillysally said:

Hi all,

My DD needs to buy some R-Class/Russian Pointe shoes (same brand just diff names for diff markets europe/uk/america).

She is now in vocational school in UK, whilst I the family lives abroad, so I thought we would be able to order online from UK (it can be quite expensive to send from europe post brexit)but I cant find any shops offering the brand.

RClass look ok and last well. We have tried other brands but cannot find  good alternative.

Does anybody know of any sellers/shops?

Thanks for your help.

Have a great Friday

sillysally

Hi,

Dancia in London stock R-class and also The Dancers Pointe in Newcastle. 

It was my understanding that they are 2 separate brands.... but happy to be corrected! (I’d heard that R-Class was established by a former maker from Russian Pointe but that may be wrong...???)

My DD felt she’d finally found ‘her shoe’ with R-Class. They look lovely & a really nice colour & finish. Supplied by ‘The Dancers Room’, website & a shop in Lichfield in U.K. The owner Becky is very helpful & we get them posted to DD at school. Not ordered for a while (lockdown limited amounts of pointe work  done.....ha ha, finally a positive Covid effect; I saved quite s bit of money in probably buying around 6 fewer pairs!!) They have also in the past run a loyalty scheme so check if that’s still on offer....I can’t quite remember what it was....(30% off third or fourth pair rings a bell...???)

https://www.thedancersroom.co.uk

01543 415014

Reminds me I was asked to re-order finally!! 

Good luck! 

• 2 years later...

Sorry this is very late to answer this  but hopefully it helps anyone else who is looking, especially those who won't be able to find their R-Class once Dancia in London closes. We have a large network of shops across the country still selling R- Class. See https://www.balletpro.co.uk/pages/find-a-stockist to find one. Otherwise do get in touch with us on 01223 861425 in the Uk