RBS Mid Associates

Dainty dancers mum

Hello 

am new to the forum & the world of dance associate programmes. My DD applied via video audition for the RBS Mid Associates this year & we were wondering if anyone has heard back or knows when we may hear a yes or no?? I know WL places have gone out so I’m hoping the mid associates will be looked at next. 
thanks 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Dainty dancers mum said:

Hello 

am new to the forum & the world of dance associate programmes. My DD applied via video audition for the RBS Mid Associates this year & we were wondering if anyone has heard back or knows when we may hear a yes or no?? I know WL places have gone out so I’m hoping the mid associates will be looked at next. 
thanks 

Hi Dainty dancers mum

The emails for year 9/1011 White lodge finals have just gone out. once these have all gone out then we should here about Mids any time now going on past years.

🤞 x

5 hours ago, jsbjsb25 said:

Hi Dainty dancers mum

The emails for year 9/1011 White lodge finals have just gone out. once these have all gone out then we should here about Mids any time now going on past years.

🤞 x

did these just go out today? I know year 8 heard yesterday. Am I right in thinking we could hear about mid associates by Friday then? 

7 minutes ago, Ballerina_girl said:

did these just go out today? I know year 8 heard yesterday. Am I right in thinking we could hear about mid associates by Friday then? 

I know of a year 8 and 9 email going out this week with results. Who knows when the mids emails will hit our inbox ?. The past two years going by my emails for RBS mids we have normally had them around now.one year was the last week of March. so I'm just assuming and refreshing my emails daily as they can't be far off sending them out now. I thought waiting for junior results was a long wait until my DD then started auditions for Mids 😬😩 xx

2 minutes ago, jsbjsb25 said:

I know of a year 8 and 9 email going out this week with results. Who knows when the mids emails will hit our inbox ?. The past two years going by my emails for RBS mids we have normally had them around now.one year was the last week of March. so I'm just assuming and refreshing my emails daily as they can't be far off sending them out now. I thought waiting for junior results was a long wait until my DD then started auditions for Mids 😬😩 xx

hope so! Really hope it’s this week! 

17 hours ago, Dainty dancers mum said:

Hello 

thanks 

Hi! Yes I’m let to believe that the mids results will be soon now.  This year is a little different though and they still have some candidates for the school to audition on zoom, the ones that couldn’t make it to the live finals. I’m not sure whether this will affect the mids results but let’s hope not 🤞 There’s another thread that’s talking about this also, the white lodge making a video audition thread but you may have to sift through a lot of stuff 🤣 

Edited by Dancermom

7 hours ago, CRH said:

Hi, Anyone auditioned for Senior associates? Wonder when we will hear the results and whether it will be the same time as Mids? 

Hi, yes we auditioned for SA’s but my daughter also got finals for White Lodge Y10. We’ve had an email saying we won’t hear about the WL place until after the international auditions, on the week of 19th April, so my guess is SA results won’t come out until the week after that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The red shoes said:

According to our JA teacher ( from today) she said MA results will be a long wait still... well into the summer term 

That’s not good news, I wonder why it should be different this year as usually it’s a couple of weeks after the school results. Oh well, we will hear at some point! It’s good to know it might be a while, it stops all the refreshing of emails 🤦‍♀️ Xx 

It might be later because they haven't quite finished all the auditions for WL. There are some on Zoom tomorrow that I'm aware of, for DCs who could not attend the finals in person. Some of these are from the UK, so I guess the Mids places can't be decided until after that...means there may still be some opportunity for movement on waitlist for WL as well...hope this helps!

• Like 1

I was hoping we would know by end April as it starts to have an impact on other associate schemes and whether to apply, pay audition fees etc. They might send an update confirming timeframe - especially if they start getting lots of queries. Would hate to have to wait until late May!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...