Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello 

am new to the forum & the world of dance associate programmes. My DD applied via video audition for the RBS Mid Associates this year & we were wondering if anyone has heard back or knows when we may hear a yes or no?? I know WL places have gone out so I’m hoping the mid associates will be looked at next. 
thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t help with your query, Dainty dancers mum, but welcome to the forum.  I’m sure someone will be able to help. ☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dainty dancers mum said:

Hello 

am new to the forum & the world of dance associate programmes. My DD applied via video audition for the RBS Mid Associates this year & we were wondering if anyone has heard back or knows when we may hear a yes or no?? I know WL places have gone out so I’m hoping the mid associates will be looked at next. 
thanks 

Hi Dainty dancers mum

 

The emails for year 9/1011 White lodge finals have just gone out. once these have all gone out then we should here about Mids any time now going on past years.

🤞 x

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jsbjsb25 said:

Hi Dainty dancers mum

 

The emails for year 9/1011 White lodge finals have just gone out. once these have all gone out then we should here about Mids any time now going on past years.

🤞 x


did these just go out today? I know year 8 heard yesterday. Am I right in thinking we could hear about mid associates by Friday then? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ballerina_girl said:


did these just go out today? I know year 8 heard yesterday. Am I right in thinking we could hear about mid associates by Friday then? 

I know of a year 8 and 9 email going out this week with results. Who knows when the mids emails will hit our inbox ?. The past two years going by my emails for RBS mids we have normally had them around now.one year was the last week of March. so I'm just assuming and refreshing my emails daily as they can't be far off sending them out now. I thought waiting for junior results was a long wait until my DD then started auditions for Mids 😬😩 xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jsbjsb25 said:

I know of a year 8 and 9 email going out this week with results. Who knows when the mids emails will hit our inbox ?. The past two years going by my emails for RBS mids we have normally had them around now.one year was the last week of March. so I'm just assuming and refreshing my emails daily as they can't be far off sending them out now. I thought waiting for junior results was a long wait until my DD then started auditions for Mids 😬😩 xx


hope so! Really hope it’s this week! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dainty dancers mum said:

Hello 

am new to the forum & the world of dance associate programmes. My DD applied via video audition for the RBS Mid Associates this year & we were wondering if anyone has heard back or knows when we may hear a yes or no?? I know WL places have gone out so I’m hoping the mid associates will be looked at next. 
thanks 

Hi! Yes I’m let to believe that the mids results will be soon now.  This year is a little different though and they still have some candidates for the school to audition on zoom, the ones that couldn’t make it to the live finals. I’m not sure whether this will affect the mids results but let’s hope not 🤞 There’s another thread that’s talking about this also, the white lodge making a video audition thread but you may have to sift through a lot of stuff 🤣 

 

 

Edited by Dancermom
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CRH said:

Hi, Anyone auditioned for Senior associates? Wonder when we will hear the results and whether it will be the same time as Mids? 

Hi, yes we auditioned for SA’s but my daughter also got finals for White Lodge Y10. We’ve had an email saying we won’t hear about the WL place until after the international auditions, on the week of 19th April, so my guess is SA results won’t come out until the week after that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...