Dainty dancers mum

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/07/2022 at 20:57, Ballet Power said:

Yes I’ve had an email about the new uniform. But not heard about the online classes yet.

I still haven’t received information on the online classes either up til now. I’ve ordered the uniform the day the link to order was sent but haven’t received the uniform either. I think it’s been over 2 weeks? I’m not sure how long they said it might take but I’m a bit worried about it arriving whilst we are away on holiday because sometimes our parcels just get left by our door.

• 2 weeks later...

4 days to go until the deadline to sign up for the online body conditioning classes but as far as I know MAs still haven’t received the timings for the classes…has anyone contacted RBS about timings? I emailed them on the 11th July and received a response on the 18th saying they’re still in the “process of arranging the SA class times first, then we will be in touch about what times we can offer MA.” For MAs who have signed up, did the confirmation email or form give any indication of what timings might be? It’s very hard to commit to it without knowing timings and because payment is non-refundable. Leaving it this late probably means most other classes for next term are now confirmed and it will be a matter of whether the kids can squeeze in the online class amongst their other activities.

Hi, we have signed up for the classes. The form stated that they would be between 5pm-8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can select either day or both but the confirmation email said that the exact timings wouldn’t be sent until after the closing date unfortunately. Luckily we don’t have any activities on Tuesday evenings from September so could commit to it without worrying about a potential clash.

39 minutes ago, Robin24 said:

Hi, we have signed up for the classes. The form stated that they would be between 5pm-8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can select either day or both but the confirmation email said that the exact timings wouldn’t be sent until after the closing date unfortunately. Luckily we don’t have any activities on Tuesday evenings from September so could commit to it without worrying about a potential clash.

Thanks so much. Very tricky really as it’s a 3 hour time range and from my understanding SAs were sent a specific time quite a few weeks ago. 

13 minutes ago, Astrid said:

I don’t know if it’s useful but I enquired about what the times might be in case we could squeeze it in and they said the SA class would likely be the last class which would finish at 8pm. If that is any help @Neverdancedjustamum

ps received our leotard today. It’s lovely!!

Ahhh! That’s so good! Mine still says “unfulfilled” in my Dansez account :( I’ve given up on receiving my order before we go on holiday so I’m just now hoping it won’t go missing when it gets delivered while we are away. Not having much joy with anything MA-related recently. I even ordered the new leotard the day the link was sent out but still no luck. 

2 hours ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

Ahhh! That’s so good! Mine still says “unfulfilled” in my Dansez account :( I’ve given up on receiving my order before we go on holiday so I’m just now hoping it won’t go missing when it gets delivered while we are away. Not having much joy with anything MA-related recently. I even ordered the new leotard the day the link was sent out but still no luck. 

Are these separate conditioning classes to what they do at associates? Do you pay more for them?

On 27/07/2022 at 13:20, Neverdancedjustamum said:

Mine also says unfulfilled! Ordered on 30/6 the day of receiving the email 🙈

On 25/06/2022 at 11:27, akh said:

I am surprised you were given a reason for not being offered White Lodge, is this a change in policy as they never used to give reasons.

I’m not sure there ever was ‘a policy’ as such as they certainly do give reasons. My child’s ballet teacher was given reasons 3 yrs ago from Mark Annear. 
It has always been given to the child’s main dance teacher, not the parent.

• 1 month later...