RBS year 6 JA audition. Email class

Ballet Power

I’ve been overthinking myself! Keep trying to forget about it but it’s not easy with so much up in the air for everyone.  Hopefully when we find out it is at the same time then we can all decide about the different offers and make the right decisions. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If London  hasn’t been watched maybe it will be longer 

wonder if it will follow suite like the live auditions and send all the NO’s first 🙃 or just send all the emails together 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Rocco said:

I was absolutely convinced it would be next week. But maybe I’m totally underestimating the scale of the task...

Same! It might still be who knows i hope it’s not next week in a way the longer the better x

1 minute ago, Rocco said:

I don’t think they sent out the NO’s first last year? I thought it was just one big mailshot per venue 

Ooh that’s loads better I’m going off a few years ago this is our first time auditioning! 

I wonder if the videos are being viewed in order of submission?  We sent my DD video in during the first week and it was viewed early on.  Our surname is at the end of the alphabet so I doubt it would be in alphabetical order unless it’s in reverse. I was really hoping we would find out this week,  it must be a huge task to get through them all.  

Edited by Ballet Dreams

1 hour ago, Ballet Dreams said:

I wonder if the videos are being viewed in order of submission?  We sent my DD video in during the first week and it was viewed early on.  Our surname is at the end of the alphabet so I doubt it would be in alphabetical order unless it’s in reverse. I was really hoping we would find out this week,  it must be a huge task to get through them all.  

We uploaded ours on 9th June, also quite early. Surname early in alphabet too.  So not sure how they are doing it. Sure there will be a method in there somewhere. Maybe they looked at photos initially and watched the ones they thought fit the bill first. The waiting makes you think all sorts of things, both positive and negative. At least we will hear on here when results start coming out, so might be clearer then! 

18 minutes ago, Macy1 said:

In the auditions they are given numbers based on date of birth.  Potentially they’ll do that here too but I would expect them to look at them in batches for each centre 

Makes sense - my dd is young for her year and our video was watched early on, even though we sent our link quite late.