RBS year 6 JA audition. Email class

Ballet Power

24 minutes ago, Reggi said:

Ok so maybe if 2 from bath got it today maybe there is 3 from each ?! Or maybe just 2 ?! Maybe like someone said they only took what they thought they could due to COVID an social distancing! But now can take more?! Xx

I know of 3 on the list for bham, that’s including my DD, there’s probably more. I’m really hoping they’re able to fill more places 🤞 
I just had another thought though, maybe the Bath classes moving to a Sunday is a recent decision and 2 that initially said yes have had to drop out due to other classes/commitments on a Sunday! 
Only time will tell for us, I’ll be holding out hope until October! 😊 xx 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

Good luck everyone! My friends daughter got a phone call yesterday and was offered a place for a mids place in Birmingham...so they seem to be making calls at the moment x 

Ahhh must of been ringing round yesterday gutted xx

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BellaF said:

Yes a few of us here have DC starting - there’s a separate thread a little further down 😊

Ooh fabulous I have no idea how to go to that haha! I had my email but not heard anything after my acceptance xx

18 minutes ago, Reggi said:

Ooh fabulous I have no idea how to go to that haha! I had my email but not heard anything after my acceptance xx

Sorry I was reading on my phone and thought you had posted on a different thread! Didn't mean to answer for everyone on here 🙈

Well done anyway for getting a place!

• 3 months later...