RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Sally-Anne said:

Whaaat? Not fair, Dundee is before London? 😂😂😂 @Catlynn tequila is now approved 

Love the curve ball they have thrown in there 😳😬🤣 I’m trying to tell myself it’s so theycan now get all London results out in one swoop today 😜🤞🙏 xx

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Leo88 said:

Love the curve ball they have thrown in there 😳😬🤣 I’m trying to tell myself it’s so theycan now get all London results out in one swoop today 😜🤞🙏 xx

Or tomorrow maybe... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MissEmily said:

Why not tomorrow?

They didn’t send any out last Friday and I’m sure they would want to send them out two consecutive days as there were 4 days of auditions. I could be wrong though as from what I have gathered from others,  results usually come out in centre order...which hasn’t been the case this time as Dundee was out today. 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Catlynn said:

They didn’t send any out last Friday and I’m sure they would want to send them out two consecutive days as there were 4 days of auditions. I could be wrong though as from what I have gathered from others,  results usually come out in centre order...which hasn’t been the case this time as Dundee was out today. 🤔

I do suspect the lady dealing with this might not work on Fri and Mon (as do not recall if any results were released on these days). Secondly, there is still over 600 emails to send (4 days/ about 120 children each day). I think it will be Tuesday next week. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Catlynn said:

Ahhhhhhh, do they realise what torture it is?! They must already have the lists of yesses, SWLs and nos! But patience is a virtue...

• Like 2

Just now, Dancer20 said:

My DD got a yes for yr 6 Totnes. Over the moon after a no last year. There is always another chance after a No

YAAAAAAY!!!  Congratulations to your DD and enjoy celebrating! Did you ask for feedback last year?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MissEmily said:

YAAAAAAY!!!  Congratulations to your DD and enjoy celebrating! Did you ask for feedback last year?

No I didn’t ask for feedback as they ask you not to. I was a professional dancer so knew there were some areas that were a little weak so just presumed it was that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dancer20 said:

No I didn’t ask for feedback as they ask you not to. I was a professional dancer so knew there were some areas that were a little weak so just presumed it was that.

Ah, I wondered if they asked you not to. That is a bit cheeky given the £50 audition fee, but equally I understand that fielding thousands of calls would be unfeasible...

5 hours ago, Dancing Daisy said:

As expected its a not yet for my DD kind of happy as it would have been a nightmare logistically.  Hopefully DD will want to try again next year.

You can smash it next time - sorry it was not yet on this occasion x

A Yes for DD for Dundee - bit of a shock at the very unexpected appearance of the email at lunchtime...

She got SWL last year for Newcastle (Year 4).

Hang on in there for London (sorry, feels like we skipped the queue! ). Congrats to the Yesses and if it's a 'Not Yet', reapply...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Daintydancer said:

Just wondering how many on the forum are on SWL? We are for bath and Totnes. 

Its so hard waiting but keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻 

My DD is on the  SWL for Eastleigh - absolutely painful just waiting to hear! 😬🙏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daintydancer said:

I feel your pain! Have you put any other choices down? Have you rung the number? 

Put Bath as 2nd choice but haven’t phoned! Not sure whether to or not? 😆

Just now, Daintydancer said:

Feeling sorry for all those waiting on London 😢

At least we know the next set of results will be London. When, though, is still a mystery. My husband just sent me an email and I almost had heart failure as it is one of the only three emails I have received all day! 🙄🤣🤣

Congratulations to all the “yeses”, hugs for all the “not nows” and cheers 🥂🍻 to all of us still patiently (or impatiently) waiting for results and SWL 🙂

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Loueeze said:

When the lie on their front and bend their legs, knees together and feet out to the sides making a ‘v’ shape. 

So doing the frog? I've always wondered how this shows turnout.  My daughter looks to have a 175 turnout lol.