Royal Ballet School SS

Mouseys mum

how do you actually send an email to 3000 people!! do you have to type it one at a time & cut & paste content!! how awful?? Can't imagine the anguish waiting for WL results this is bad enough!!!

They will do an e-mail merge - I would assume their admissions system is set-up to handle this.  Sorry for being an IT nerd - no idea about ballet though!

• Like 3

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it too, was wondering whether it meant offers may not even be this week? As the person asked if SS were being sent out this week, and all they said was 'SS offers will be sent out as soon as possible'. Slightly less committed to this week maybe?

I'm such an over thinker!

Must stop jumping every time my email dings this week ???? I really need to do some unsubscribing at times like this and note to self - do not order from Amazon when waiting for important emails.

Ding - confirmed order

Ding - order ready to be dispatched

Ding - order dispatched

Ding - order being delivered today agghhhh ????

Edited by Balletmummy55
  • Like 7

Dancer 123, if your dd will still be year 5, last year in my dd's week, she was one of 7 year 5 girls (5 from U.K) There were 17 year 6 girls (11 of which were international girls), but the class was a year 5/6 class so they all mixed together and there was wonderful and interesting mix of nationalities. xx

Edited to clarify numbers and year groups after checking

Edited by Balletmummy55
  • Like 1

I have never received RBS email earlier than 3pm so I won't start getting nervous until then! After that, every ding will make me jump. We received a WL Finals Y7 no yesterday so have such mixed feelings over this. Two rejections in two days would be awful but a place at SS would surely make getting over not being offered a place at WL even worse?! Has anyone had experience of the latter?

• Like 1

I have never received RBS email earlier than 3pm so I won't start getting nervous until then! After that, every ding will make me jump. We received a WL Finals Y7 no yesterday so have such mixed feelings over this. Two rejections in two days would be awful but a place at SS would surely make getting over not being offered a place at WL even worse?! Has anyone had experience of the latter?

Hi Cablegirl. My daughter had a straight up no didn't even get offered finals at RBS but had a yes for Summer program and is currently at Elmhurst. It does and can happen. Don't give up hope and fingers crossed for you x

Edited by DanceMomma

Hi Cablegirl. My daughter had a straight up no didn't even get offered finals at RBS but had a yes for Summer program and is currently at Elmhurst. It does and can happen. Don't give up hope and fingers crossed for you x

Thank you! x