Vocational school applications for Y7 entry 2022

BalletBoysDad

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SJBallet said:

Congratulations to everyone with good news. 

And hugs to anyone who hasn’t received the news they wanted, we’ve been there and it certainly stings for a little while. 

We have finished off the audition process (with the exception of  waiting for RBS Mids results) on a high with a Yes from Hammond 😁

Congratulations what fab news I bet your DD is so pleased 😃 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

Congratulations to everyone with good news. 

And hugs to anyone who hasn’t received the news they wanted, we’ve been there and it certainly stings for a little while. 

We have finished off the audition process (with the exception of  waiting for RBS Mids results) on a high with a Yes from Hammond 😁

Thats fabulous! Well done 💗

2 minutes ago, Itsalongway said:

Hello I am quite new to the forum. Congratulations for happy news. We haven’t recevied any mail from Elmhurst. Does this means a ‘No’? Thank you

I’m not sure, what year did you audition for? X

1 minute ago, Dancermom said:

Have you checked your junk mail? If you have nothing I would email Rachal Torrance and check as I think all year 8 results have come out x 

Thanks for replying. Yes I did check the junk mail, still nothing. I also sent email Rachal Torrance but it’s weekend :( 

2 minutes ago, Itsalongway said:

Thanks for replying. Yes I did check the junk mail, still nothing. I also sent email Rachal Torrance but it’s weekend :( 

Were you at the callback day on Thursday? You could try calling the school now maybe someone there that can help.  X 

1 minute ago, ally6684 said:

It was a yes for my DD for yr10! Thank you to all the parents that helped with advice on here 🥰

I have everything crossed for those still waiting and congratulations to those with a yes 👏 

Congratulations! Is this for Elmhurst? 🤩 

• Like 2

Well done all new Elmies! There is a second hand uniform page on Facebook......as we approach Summer term lots of us will be selling formal uniform and leotards. Formal wear isn't covered by MDS, and the leos stay in fab condition so can save a bit of money that you will need for all of the shoes nd tights they get through 🤣

And don't get the Elmhurst jogging pants......ones from M&S are perfect and saves money (you can claim back for things bought elsewhere....its knocked off your fees).

Edited by sunrise81
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I just sent the following to another forum member.......hope this helps too!!! 

Mmmmm trying to think of things that aren't on their list they send.....

Oh a padlock....one with the number combo as they have a lockable cupboard in their rooms for valuables. 

Get some of those large zip up laundry bags for moving stuff in and out of school.

Loads of fairy lights and bunting to make her room look homely. I usually make her a calendar with photos of us on for her to start each year with. My dd also bought herself a nice blanket and small fluffy rug for her room at Xmas. Print out loads of photos for her board in her room.

I always send my dd back with tuck.....snack bars, cereal bars, dried fruit etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2