Vocational school applications for Y7 entry 2022

BalletBoysDad

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ottobotto said:

This is fab news 🌟! Was it his first choice? And will he take it? Happy weekend!

Thank you. It just gives us a lot to talk about. He doesn't know yet as he is not home. We weren't expecting it and so unsure of how he will feelΒ πŸ˜ƒ

23 hours ago, balletboy8 said:

Yes, DS was offered funding - MDSΒ πŸ˜ƒΒ Fingers crossed for you all 🀞

Congratulations πŸŽ‰Β 

Β 

No post yet for us either! I hadn’t dared read this thread since yesterday! But there’s more of us in the same boat than I thought!Β 
Β 

Fingers crossed we all hear Monday, although we won’t be home until late so I can’t stalk the postman.Β 
Β 

I wonder if they’ve issued the yeses and then are waiting to see if they’re accepted before sending the next lot? The wait is horrendous and I don’t know if thinking this makes it worse or better πŸ₯΄.Β 
Β 

@balletboy8Do you mind me asking when your deadline to accept is?Β 

10 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰Β 

Β 

No post yet for us either! I hadn’t dared read this thread since yesterday! But there’s more of us in the same boat than I thought!Β 
Β 

Fingers crossed we all hear Monday, although we won’t be home until late so I can’t stalk the postman.Β 
Β 

I wonder if they’ve issued the yeses and then are waiting to see if they’re accepted before sending the next lot? The wait is horrendous and I don’t know if thinking this makes it worse or better πŸ₯΄.Β 
Β 

Tring don’t wait for acceptance and then send some more, they send all out Yes and No at the same time.Β 
My friend got her letter the Monday after our Saturday letter.

it will be Royal Mail that’s the delay.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NotadanceMa said:

Tring don’t wait for acceptance and then send some more, they send all out Yes and No at the same time.Β 
My friend got her letter the Monday after our Saturday letter.

it will be Royal Mail that’s the delay.Β 

Thank you. I hope so although finding it hard to stay positive knowing that 3 yeses have been issued already (2 on insta!)Β 

2 hours ago, SJBallet said:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thank you. The letter asks for a reply by 29th MarchΒ πŸ™‚

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, balletboy8 said:

Thank you. The letter asks for a reply by 29th MarchΒ πŸ™‚

Thank you. I really appreciate you responding. Good luck with your decision making and congratulations again.Β 

Β 

It’d be a quick turn around for anyone that receives letters on Monday then! Which reinforces I think that they might have done it differently Β this year and the yeses are out and the rest will follow after Tuesday.Β 

Edited by SJBallet
Posted too soon

The wait is painful I agree. But always best not to overthink or try to second guess these things! What will be will be so today, all the mum's enjoy your well- earned non-ballet-focussed mother's day! It's been a stressful year ☺️x

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ottobotto said:

The wait is painful I agree. But always best not to overthink or try to second guess these things! What will be will be so today, all the mum's enjoy your well- earned non-ballet-focussed mother's day! It's been a stressful year ☺️x

You are so right. Happy Mother’s Day everyone πŸ’

• Like 1

On 26/03/2022 at 15:13, SJBallet said:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β Β Sorry- I have just been reading over the letter and note that I am wrong about the 29th - the correct date is the 31st of MarchΒ πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1