Happy Xmas

aisha

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 08:45, Jan McNulty said:

We were sent her "Edinburgh" Advent calendar this year - it's good fun :) 

• Like 1

Hee hee thanks Alison for this!! I've literally just sent a couple of Jacquie Lawson cards to some far flung friends....just in case "proper" cards " don't reach on time!! Wish I'd seen this one for friends in Oz ( though did do Janet's Sugar Plum one for them) as I know Celine the young dancer in the family is really into animals of any description and although has passed Advanced two RAD will hopefully take up a career connected to animals in some way!! 

Thanks Linda xx

• Like 1

Happy Christmas to all, and just wanted to voice my appreciation of the forum.

I often whinge about modern life and the 'tyranny' of the internet. But it's also a blessing and this forum is a fabulous vehicle to share appreciation of ballet and connect to others often across the globe. This year has particularly shown this to me - I went to ballet in Berlin, posted about it on the forum, mentioned that I didn't get a cast sheet and lo and behold another person on the forum (don't want to embarrass them but they've posted in this thread!) had been to the same performance and scanned and posted images of the cast sheets . This would have been inconceivable even ~20 years ago when the internet was starting to take off. 

I've also met new people through the forum. It has been, and I hope continues to be, an enriching avenue for me and many others. Thanks to all who contribute and particulary those who administrate it, may it go from strength to strength!

Best wishes to you all for 2019.

• Like 6

Aww Northstar no embarrassment here...😀 Happy to help. And re the internet: I couldn't say it better. There are always ways to find the positive things and connections and  "lock out" the nasty stuff. And making unexpected connections is indeed an enriching avenue. Wishing all of you here a Happy and healthy New Year.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Not been on here for ages but hope you all had a great year. I saw my first ever ballet show this year which was amazing, and I am still enjoying my ballet and dance classes. Cannot believe where the time has gone.

Happy xmas and good health to all when it comes round.

• Like 3