RBS Mid Associate Training.

Eliteballet

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You I am new to this forum, and forums in general,  but I can see its going to be really useful in finding out what is on offer for my daughte. Any tips on how to use this forum effectively would be much appreciated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lottieb said:

Any tips on how to use this forum effectively would be much appreciated. 

My colleague Anna C has a signature on her profile that gives great advice.  I can't say it any better!

Help for new members: http://www.balletcoforum.com/index.php?/topic/15289-help-hints-for-users/

My advice:

1. Use the search facility because more often than not, a topic has been discussed before,

2. Click on a "tag" underneath the thread title to see other topics on the same subject

3. There is no such thing as a stupid question

4. Google is your friend! (other search engines are available ;))

• Like 3

MA results probably wont be out until late next week at the earliest as vocational finals results still to be sent out and there will be acceptances and a lot of movement between vocational schools. Once all those places are finalised you will find that there will be more MA places available . This can sometimes happen for a month or two. So those who dont get an MA place initially, and are on the waiting list, be patient places do sometimes become available.

Xx

• Like 2

Hi ladies my daughter auditioned in early January for a MA place in Bath, she didn't make WL finals but we were not expecting her too she only started ballet two years ago, she joined Ja's in year 6. I'm thinking she may not be up to the standard of other 11 year olds.. do you know how many year 7 places there are available? Do they take a set amount every year? 

Places don’t necessarily go to JA’s. Some JA’s go on to full time training, some decide to leave the programme (as do some MA’s) and some are not successful in gaining a year 7 MA place.

That does leave some MA places and also depends on how many leave the class. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BalletAngel said:

It was a no thank you for my DD for Bath MA.

She has her BBA Audition next week, so will delay telling her until after that.

I am so sorry to hear that, this whole process is just so emotionally draining.. was you dd a JA? Good luck for her audition next week.

1 hour ago, NicolaP17 said:

I am so sorry to hear that, this whole process is just so emotionally draining.. was you dd a JA? Good luck for her audition next week.

No not a JA... she hasn’t be an associate with anyone yet. First ever audition x

• Like 1