How to tell that you are spending too much time on this forum....

Pups_mum

And of course your involvement with the forum doesn't end when your head hits the pillow - That's when your dreams merge all the threads e.g. a recent one of mine: I've bought a ticket on the ticket exchange, but can't follow the dancing as everyone has started fiddling around with their cellphones. Then, just as I'm thinking about the next day's 'audience behaviour' messages and wondering whether these people really care about ballet, one of the 'offenders' says that WL results have just been sent out by SMS....

• Like 6

When you wake at 5am and check on any postings reviewing Frankie Haywards debut as Juliet!

When the above messages comes as an email alert and you click to see what's been written about the debut, telling a colleague that you need a quick break to take care of some pressing stuff....

• Like 4

1) You refer to your child as DD in the real world.

2) You wish someone good luck in their audition when they are a middle aged man going for an interview for a new job.

3) You spend 5 minutes wondering where the " like" button has gone before remembering that your work email system doesn't have such a thing.

Yes, I have done all of these things in the last 48 hours....please tell me I am not alone...

Im new to the Forums, or any type of forum really, and I have to admit, I've never dared ask what DD, DS, DH, LS etc mean??? its like some secret code! 

JupiterSmith - DD - dancing daughter, DS - dancing son, LS is lower school and I'm not sure about DH but my guess would be dancing husband as that makes sense but probably wrong

That reminds me, didn't we suggest having a "common abbreviations" thread and pinning it to the top of the forum?

• Like 1