Lower school audition results 2014

JulieW

They didn't do Nutcracker when my son was in year 7. RB cut it from the rep that year and did Cinderella instead. Luckily they brought it back and he did it in years 8 and 9.

• Like 1

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that abitwornout.  The chances for MAs must be good as your DD made it to the final.  Wishing you luck for that - when do the MA places come out?  Good luck to all others waiting......keep us posted...... 

• Like 1

Thank you, I never dreamt that my dd would make it so far so getting to the finals was a massive achievement for us. I am happy that I get to keep my dd at home for a bit longer.

Sounds good to me, keep going with the Associates (RBS or otherwise - there are loads of programmes around offering a range of styles), its amazing the opportunity available now outside of vocational schools.

• Like 2

Sorry for your no, but how lovely to hear your attitude to it :).  Fingers crossed for MAs (another couple of weeks or more until you hear from that I should think) but as BankruptMum says, there are lots of "associate" opportunities available now. 

• Like 3

Thank you, I never dreamt that my dd would make it so far so getting to the finals was a massive achievement for us. I am happy that I get to keep my dd at home for a bit longer.

Sorry to hear your news . . . . A no for us too . . . . Dd devastated then went out to play with her friends! Still wouldn't change the lovely experience at finals we had! Fabulous memories! On reserve list for Tring . . . And now the wait for mids and summer school! Good luck to those probably receiving yeses tomorrow!

Axx

• Like 5

So sorry amber21, I agree, it was a lovely experience, best of luck for Tring and the mids. My dd had a good cry and then said it probably wasn't the best time to leave home cos she's just had her bedroom redecorated ! We have had a treat tea to celebrate how far she has come.

• Like 10

Was anyone else at the elmhurst finals yesterday. DD was group 3 and auditioning for yr 9 and said she had a great day and met a group of really lovely girls who were also auditioning for years 8 & 9. My DD wants to say Good luck to all of them x

We absolutely love elmhurst and this is the letter I'm dreading opening.

• Like 1

Amber21 and abitwornout sorry to hear you both got no's... Hugs to you and your dd's its a tough world out there but full of lovely experiences....

Im sure there will be many more opportunities for your dd's out there ;) here is a lttle quote i offer tell ours...

"Each day, allow you to begin again.

As you wake up, remind yoursef that your future

Is not yet written.

You have the ability to make it

What you will!!!

Best wishes c4d ;)

• Like 6

Was anyone else at the elmhurst finals yesterday. DD was group 3 and auditioning for yr 9 and said she had a great day and met a group of really lovely girls who were also auditioning for years 8 & 9. My DD wants to say Good luck to all of them x

We absolutely love elmhurst and this is the letter I'm dreading opening.

I hope your letter is good news Amandalou1978 ;) I hope they don't leave you waiting too long ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to hear it was a no for abitwornout & Amber21 it was a no for one of my students for RB but there was no letter for the other one yesterday! So I guess she will hear today....! I think they were told 3 weeks until Elmhurst results will arrive which is a long wait!!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear it was a no for abitwornout & Amber21 it was a no for one of my students for RB but there was no letter for the other one yesterday! So I guess she will hear today....! I think they were told 3 weeks until Elmhurst results will arrive which is a long wait!!

DD said they said in the audition the end of the week ...oh no I hope it's not going to be 3 weeks

So sorry for the little dancers who received a no letter...must be hard for them and their parents too, but as many of you already told, there are many other ways to become a dancer and you are very lucky to live in a country full of possibilities. Congratulations to the yes! How many girls were at y7 final? How many are usually accepted?

• Like 1

Lovely news for your pupils flower dew and plié! Congratulations you must be soooo proud!

Ax

Yes I am. She is a very good friend of my daughters who is in yr 7 at WL so that will be lovely for them!!

• Like 4