Lower school audition results 2014

JulieW

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the original disappointment of msking it through Trings funding audition and getting to physio and then a No email .... We are delighted to have had a call yesterday and my DD has been offered a MDS award at Tring. We are absolutely buzzing right now :-)

That's lovely lovely news well done ;)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, we are indeed celebrating :-) we were beginning to feel like her dream was slipping away. She will be going into year 9 so we have left this vocational school journey quite late anyway and I was very conscious that she would only get one more try before GCSE's started.

Kiwimum6 .... We love the term Tringiling ...love it :-)

• Like 2

Congratulations to all the yeses and sorry to the nos - I have been away for a day or so but I see lots of news to share by everyone.  Good luck to anyone waiting for Elmhurst.  Someone told me that their results always arrive 10 days after audition, but I don't know if that's true (although actually two people told me this).....

x

• Like 2

Congratulations for the WL yes's... Massive achievement you all must be so proud. So Sorry for the no's but you have to remember how talented your children are to have gotten to the finals as I know not many made it that far

Lovely news congratulations! Fantinglingamazing!

Axx

My dd has just opened letter and she has been put on a waiting list for WL does anyone know how many get this and is there any likelihood if people not accepting their place?

A belated welcome to the Forum Jjnbex.  Hoping that you get a positive outcome.  Let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

Congratulations on making it as far as the waiting list. That is a huge achievement . Are you waiting for Elmhurst results ? Or just white lodge ? I would have thought it might be a little later on when places were declined - but may be wrong . Fingers crossed for you

I've completely lost track of who is who & where they are going - even those I know of in real life!

Agreed!!!!

So congrats to the yes's, chin up to the no's, welcome to the newbies and apologies if I don't remember who you all are in "real" life! I'm easily confused ;)

Edited by Sheila Beelam
  • Like 1

Could we have a new thread to update us all ? Maybe after finals ? Like a list of who is going where , and for which year group . Even though it remains anonymous it might be nice for new starters to feel there are a few other kindred spirits . Like Charlie4 dancing I have to look back through loads of posts to refresh my memory .

• Like 4