Lower school audition results 2014

JulieW

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for all your good wishes. This is our DD first time at applying for RBS. It has been her dream for a long time to have the chance to be part of the Royal Ballet. Year. 9 was always her aim. She currently attends a wonderful vocational school. But if she hadn't have tried for Royal she would never have known. Xx

• Like 4

Congratulations Suzyszoo and Daydreamer! Lovely news! DD has had a lovely day today at WL, thoroughly enjoyed her audition. . . . .it was lovely to meet other parents and JAs again! The parents who I met from the PTA were all so lovely and helpful and very informative. . . . A Very insightful day!

Ax

• Like 6

Really enjoying reading about all these amazing achievements. Well, we have one final to look forward to next week at Elmhurst.

Sewing, hoping and dreaming... Just had a thought that all of you successful White Lodgers will be watching your DC in Nutcracker at ROH before the year is over. How amazing! ????

• Like 3

Good luck Firefly and to all the children auditioning at Elmhurst, Hammond and Tring in the coming weeks! I must say I am slightly relieved our journey for this stage is over for the time being my dd asked the other day can we do it all again next year!?

Ax

• Like 2

I wish all the girls luck for the next week of waiting for news.  The waiting is the worst part.  I won't post as to when the news came or whether it was a small or big or medium envelope etc but if anyone does want to know that PM me and I will tell you!

• Like 2

Congratulations Suzyszoo and Daydreamer! Lovely news! DD has had a lovely day today at WL, thoroughly enjoyed her audition. . . . .it was lovely to meet other parents and JAs again! The parents who I met from the PTA were all so lovely and helpful and very informative. . . . A Very insightful day!

Ax

Glad it's been an enjoyable experience amber21 good luck with the results and well done to your lovely dd :)

• Like 1

Thank you Charlie4dancin. . . . . I must admit both dd and i have really enjoyed this whole process, we have met some lovely people as in parents, children and school staff from all 4 schools along the way, very enligtening and certainly tiring!!

Ax

• Like 1

I wish all the girls luck for the next week of waiting for news.  The waiting is the worst part.  I won't post as to when the news came or whether it was a small or big or medium envelope etc but if anyone does want to know that PM me and I will tell you!

Re envelope size, particularly when sending of results is staggered - I recall hearing a few years ago that this is sometimes determined simply by when a batch of office supplies arrives...

Yaffa

Re envelope size, particularly when sending of results is staggered - I recall hearing a few years ago that this is sometimes determined simply by when a batch of office supplies arrives...

Yaffa

I thought it was more to do with an information pack in the larger letter, and just a well done but no in the smaller one.

Last year the yes envelopes were A4 with no Royal Ballet Frank, and posted locally. No's were C5 and had the Royal Ballet red frank mark. Don't do what I did and don't open the envelope,because I thought it was junk mail.

Only found out that the yes,es were plain A4 when I got to Elmhurst finals. Asked my Mum to go around and check and got the news whilist hiding in the loo.

Saw all the little girls at WL final when I picked up DS on Friday, they were full of excitement, best wishes to you all x

• Like 3

Really enjoying reading about all these amazing achievements. Well, we have one final to look forward to next week at Elmhurst.

Sewing, hoping and dreaming... Just had a thought that all of you successful White Lodgers will be watching your DC in Nutcracker at ROH before the year is over. How amazing!

I don't think they will be taking part in Nutcracker this year Firefly, not too sure why at this point.