Tring CBA Auditions 2015

anondancer_15

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Seems years ago since we auditioned but wanted to report back DD's first day (group 1) was lovely and she thoroughly enjoyed herself but was certainly challenged too. I wasn't expecting her group to be so small - around about eight girls? I thought there would be 30! Not sure where I got that idea from.

Trek to the loos (why were we whispering?) all part of the fun.

Went to Costa but after wandering spotted The Akeman? This looked highly acceptable.

I've never had so many doors held open for me by such polite children either...and they are heavy/squeaky doors.

Plenty of parking....what else...

Everyone beautifully turned out..we are to investigate options for some sort of small, delicate, purple hair...thingie.

Covetous of Tring hoodie.

Journey not as bad as we thought - back by 2.00pm so plenty of time to "do relaxing" my favourite hobby.

Hope everyone that started at Tring or any Associate class this term had a lovely time too! Xxx

• Like 7

My DD loved her first class today. She can't wait to go back but is not happy that she has to wait a fortnight. She's a small age 9 but we got her a 9-11 and that is roomy but will last her a little while. £20 for the hoodie, which I thought was really good. My DD met a lovely little girl who she did her partner work with and is looking forward to seeing her again. DD said it was her first time doing CBA too.

• Like 4

Lovely, I am glad day one went well! The Tring CBA hoodies are usually on sale for the first few sessions. They are very comfy but get your dd to try one on as they often come up big.

Thank you anna, I didn't spot any today for sale but no rush! Much as I love stuff- I might wait to get a hoodie till she's served her time? Done a term at least perhaps!! Plus she now wants booties and a stetchy band thingy.. going to have a quiet word with Santa.

• Like 3

My DD loved her first class today. She can't wait to go back but is not happy that she has to wait a fortnight. She's a small age 9 but we got her a 9-11 and that is roomy but will last her a little while. £20 for the hoodie, which I thought was really good. My DD met a lovely little girl who she did her partner work with and is looking forward to seeing her again. DD said it was her first time doing CBA too.

Hi Balletmum1979 were you group 1 too? Or group 2?

Sorry just read that sentence back and it's a bit like I'm going 1212121

My DD is Group 1. The little girl she partnered, her name began with M. Ooh, very Secret Squirrel but not wanting to name children if the parents don't want them named

No, Secret Squirrel is appropriate given that anyone - members or not - can read the forum. Hence our rule in the Acceptable Use Policy that no one may "out"/identify anyone else's child. :-)

• 4 weeks later...