Tring CBA Auditions 2015

anondancer_15

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My DD auditioned for CBA on Sunday in Group 2 which looked like 9/10 year olds. I know that there are often questions about splits or no splits at these auditions and understood from what I have read on the forum that Tring CBA don't do them, just froggies. On Sunday DD's group WAS asked to do left, right and box slits as part of the flexibility check. Not sure if this is down to the age of the girls or a change in approach now that there is a new head of CBA? Did all groups do this? Luckily DD is quite flexible so was quite pleased that they did splits!! She really enjoyed the class and teaching and loves Tring so fingers crossed.

Now anxiously awaiting results! They said within 2 weeks but I understand that it is often quicker.

• Like 1

Hi

My daughter was in the last group and she had to do the same thing re the flexibility test so I'm guessing every group did. It seems a long time to wait. I wonder why. Is it by email or letter? Fingers crossed for all the dancers. X

• 5 months later...

My daughter is auditioning for the CBA next Sunday but we have to make a mad dash back home afterwards for an important rehearsal. Does anyone remember how long the children are there for? I know that her audition is 9.15 and her photos at 10.05 but I just wondered how long the photos take. Going to call tomorrow but thought I would ask here as well. Thanks X