ROH Autumn 23 booking

Guest oncnp

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of organisations I support have raffles like this, and I often - usually,  come to think of it - don't want the prize. That does not affect my support for the organisation.

I can't see a problem in this case. Support it or not - nobody is being forced to, and if it raises money- good, they need it.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Mary said:

Lots of organisations I support have raffles like this, and I often - usually,  come to think of it - don't want the prize. That does not affect my support for the organisation.

I can't see a problem in this case. Support it or not - nobody is being forced to, and if it raises money- good, they need it.

I have no problem with them doing it either, even though I probably wouldn't have bought a ticket even if I'd known about it. (I've often bought tickets for raffles where I wouldn't want the prize/s, but this one is a bit too expensive.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alison said:

%$"£^"$^ ROH website is playing up again!  That's several times today it's claimed to have tickets for November 3rd and then delivered me to a different date when I get into the seating plan.

(Sorry, not sure which thread we were moaning about this on, and don't have time to hunt through 26 pages of this one)

then it didn't work. logged out of my account and logged in again instead of just refreshing the page and got this message:

Sorry all tickets are sold out for this event

Please check again nearer the performance as tickets may become available through returns.

On 31/10/2023 at 19:23, Dawnstar said:

The ROH Autumn 23 booking thread.

Thanks, Dawnstar - now merged, although given that there was another conversation going on at the same time the chronological order makes less sense than it did.

I swear that booking website hates me. 3 times this evening I tried to buy a standing ticket: the first two times, the page greyed out after I'd hit the Payment button, and the last time it actually told me there was an error and I should contact the box office.  So I don't know whether I've managed to buy it, bought it 3 times over or (most likely) lost yet another ticket :(